Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-20-ALLSRCE-65607

Well we finally talked about it, he said legally managers are not supposed to give references or anything personal like that. All he can do is verify if I work there. So in the event he doesn’t send back the forms, anyone know what happens?

the solution to your problem is to get that in writing in the event OPM deems to be an issue

which they wont because people dont respond to forms all the time so its really no big deal

Okay that’s interesting because I called a DR off of the AME list and are telling me that I have to pay $170 ?
When I did my medical exam I was asked to pay. I told them to kick rocks. I guess FAA is supposed to email you a form that tells the office that they’re paying but I never got one. The AME explained to the front desk what was going on for me.

I emailed HR today for an update, this is what they wrote back:
"I show that you are currently pending a class date, as of 02/08/2021. Our classes are currently full through April, and we are awaiting new class dates from the ATO before we are able to start placing applicants into class seats again. Once we are ready to place you into a class seat, we will reach out to you."

I emailed HR today for an update, this is what they wrote back:
"I show that you are currently pending a class date, as of 02/08/2021. Our classes are currently full through April, and we are awaiting new class dates from the ATO before we are able to start placing applicants into class seats again. Once we are ready to place you into a class seat, we will reach out to you."
They told me completely booked through May, they told you booked through April, they told AV8R late summer/fall. Who knows! Let's just open our calendars and select a random date at this point.

Sarcasm aside, I have a feeling this new month will give lots of great info. Crossing my fingers for all of us!

So my boss got a third letter from OPM (the same one she filled out twice already so she said she’s not sending a third back) and I looked at it after she tore it in half and put it in the trash...it has my full social security number printed on it. Just be aware in case anyone else’s boss gets too many and throws them away as well. I blacked out my social and then shredded it. I was surprised to see that it was printed on there.

They told me completely booked through May, they told you booked through April, they told AV8R late summer/fall. Who knows! Let's just open our calendars and select a random date at this point.

Sarcasm aside, I have a feeling this new month will give lots of great info. Crossing my fingers for all of us!
My hr rep told me last week the were booked through April as well.

Email from HR POC.

Your security came in but we are waiting on medical. I have been currently assigned to a temporary detail and am no longer your HR POC at this time. CS will be able to assist you once your medical clearance has come in and a class date has been assigned to you. Thanks!

Edit: Received security clearance, waiting for medical now.

Last edited:
Email from HR POC.

Your security came in but we are waiting on medical. I have been currently assigned to a temporary detail and am no longer your HR POC at this time. CS will be able to assist you once your medical clearance has come in and a class date has been assigned to you. Thanks!

Edit: Received security clearance, waiting for medical now.
Who is your rep

Back
Top Bottom