Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-20-ALLSRCE-65607

What is the likelihood of getting TOL if you just get Qualified. Mine hasn't updated yet but my buddy got Qualified. Has this happened in the past?

What is the likelihood of getting TOL if you just get Qualified. Mine hasn't updated yet but my buddy got Qualified. Has this happened in the past?
I dont think anyone that was qualified got a TOL from the 1st round of atsa but, its not impossible...depends how many people got BQ or WQ ahead of you.

I dont think anyone that was qualified got a TOL from the 1st round of atsa but, its not impossible...depends how many people got BQ or WQ ahead of you.
And that's for Jan 2020 Bid right? I'm curios if there is anyone here that got TOL being in Qualified pool.

Felt really confident, just saw I got qualified! Oh well
I was in the opposite boat. I could have sworn I bombed it but saw I got qualified so I was pleasantly surprised. I’ve received a TOL in the past with just qualified but things could have changed since then so ??

I was in the opposite boat. I could have sworn I bombed it but saw I got qualified so I was pleasantly surprised. I’ve received a TOL in the past with just qualified but things could have changed since then so ??
So my thoughts were since this was a strange bid, and they aren’t posting one for this year I feel like they would except more qualified this time around? I guess we’ll see

So my thoughts were since this was a strange bid, and they aren’t posting one for this year I feel like they would except more qualified this time around? I guess we’ll see
I had a similar thought process but wasn’t sure if it was just wishful thinking. Only time will tell!

How often did you all check in with your hr reps after being fully cleared? I cleared around 2/19 and haven’t heard anything yet.

Back
Top Bottom