Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-20-ALLSRCE-65607

Thanks ? I’m not 100% sure when I was fully cleared because all I did was ask my HR POC for an update in March and was told I was cleared. I assume I got cleared somewhere around mid to late Feb since I had asked in early Feb and was told I was still pending at the time.
Seems kinda crazy they can’t take about :45 seconds, send an email and say, ‘you’re cleared/hired’. It‘s only the career of a lifetime. But anyway...congrats to ya sir!

Seems kinda crazy they can’t take about :45 seconds, send an email and say, ‘you’re cleared/hired’. It‘s only the career of a lifetime. But anyway...congrats to ya sir!
Haha ? yeah it would have been nice but I’m just happy to be moving along. Thanks! ?

More data points for the spreadsheet.

For those with start dates, how early did you arrange OKC housing?
You can arrange housing as soon as you get your start date, as long as they told you what your projected OKC date is. I booked mine on April 27th and am not projected to start in OKC until July 7th. The sooner you do, the better, in order to make sure you get the place you want in case they fill up

Man, I know that not EVERYONE in this hiring bid is active on this site, but I expected to see a lot more people getting dates this month. Were there actually fewer spots this month? or are people just being quiet about their good news?

Back
Top Bottom