Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-20-ALLSRCE-65607

Anybody else in here get the August 24th en route date? I haven't noticed anyone yet. I'll probably start the official class group once FOLs come out if no one else has.

Yep Reaction GIF by Rosanna Pansino

After accepting the TOL, actually hoping for a longer wait on this end tbh for a number of reasons (firstly my current lease and the fact that I wouldn't be guaranteed this area as it ain't near ZNY, nor do I even know if I'll be granted enroute yet). I don't want an FOL with a class date until next June/July but I don't exactly have the luxury of choice here.

???. Keep ya posted.

After accepting the TOL, actually hoping for a longer wait on this end tbh for a number of reasons (firstly my current lease and the fact that I wouldn't be guaranteed this area as it ain't near ZNY, nor do I even know if I'll be granted enroute yet). I don't want an FOL with a class date until next June/July but I don't exactly have the luxury of choice here.

???. Keep ya posted.
If your time-line plays out like mine is, it'll probably take that long anyway ?

How can I contact medical directly? I have been asking my rep every month for an update on my medical (that's all I'm waiting on to clear) and she just said that I need to contact medical directly for a status.

Same. Vatsim? One of the IRL controllers who also controlled in-sim with me recommended basically that move. Have fun with it before, but when you get serious stop doing anything controlling-related until you're CPC at your first facility so you don't bring any habits with you that might go against "their way".
Yup! It was great fun but it’s time to get serious, plus by the time I sim again msfs might actually be playable lol

Just replying to let you know I received an email from my HR with further instructions. Wondering if you have as well
When did you all take your drug tests? Seems crazy that they could "expire" for hiring purposes as long it was done in the timeframe required for the CIL.

Back
Top Bottom