Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-20-ALLSRCE-65607

2 Bedroom Suite at the Hilton coming up! Haha

JobTestPrep came in clutch for me.
Trailer Park Boys Drink GIF

FWIW I didn't purchase any prep software or anything like that and still got BQ in pool 2. I did however read the guide on this very website on what to expect, it is a greatly detailed guide and I found it invaluable. But the ATSA really isn't something you can "study" for.

I agree. While ATSA prep was nice to become familiar with what to expect, at the end of the day you either 'have it' or you don't.
I know everyone keeps saying this, but I have to disagree. You might not be able to "study" but you can definitely practice. I'm a firm believer that any skill can be learned. Some people may have more of an aptitude starting out, but someone with less aptitude can still get there with practice. Just my 2 cents.

I definitely believe I did better on the atsa with the practice I put in than I would have without it.

I know everyone keeps saying this, but I have to disagree. You might not be able to "study" but you can definitely practice. I'm a firm believer that any skill can be learned. Some people may have more of an aptitude starting out, but someone with less aptitude can still get there with practice. Just my 2 cents.

I definitely believe I did better on the atsa with the practice I put in than I would have without it.
I feel that way but about just staying sharp on math and problem solving. Math, Problem Solving, Multi-tasking under pressure, etc was all it seemed to really dial in on

Mostly agree. It’s definitely an aptitude test.
I think it’s helpful to get used to the test and learn the format. Learn the timing. Let your brain get used to pressing the keys quickly. I used the test prep to practice and definitely felt very prepared— it’s better than going in blind imo.

I used the jobtestprep.com version and helped me out tremendously. Im doing 47 hours at work and have kids and really only had 3 days where i studied for 4 or 5 hours before the test. Also played some halo 3 the night before to hone my reaction speed a bit

Back
Top Bottom