Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-20-ALLSRCE-65607

So I decided to randomly call my HR Rep. i really didn’t think she’d answer especially during lunch hour. She picked up quickly. She was out with Covid and yesterday was her first day back so she’s behind on emails. I haven’t emailed her since she told me I was cleared. But she gave me an update on when to expect a date. I was cleared May 12, 2021. She said I am number 260 on the list of people needing dates. Told me to expect February/March. I requested a March date due to a family event in February I don’t want to miss. She was super cool with it and took a note that she’ll work with me when it’s time to sign the paperwork. Told me to expect the paperwork January 1.

My girlfriend just got her call today, 10/19 class date. She cleared ~3/17/2021. Not sure whether enroute or terminal yet.
I just got a call today for 10/19 too and my estimated clearance was also 3/16-17. I got terminal. I’ll make a post too but all info is in my signature.

Just got a call from TH, cleared about 3/16. Oct 19 basics Terminal and no clue about when I’d head to OKC.

Anyone know where to find the list of upcoming class dates. I can find the list of courses with their descriptions and what not but not the actual list of dates.

My girlfriend just got her call today, 10/19 class date. She cleared ~3/17/2021. Not sure whether enroute or terminal yet.
I’ll start a thread if she’d like to join or you can join on her behalf. It looks like according to the class start dates, only terminal has a class starting 10/19 so it might be safe to assume she’s terminal.

I’ll start a thread if she’d like to join or you can join on her behalf. It looks like according to the class start dates, only terminal has a class starting 10/19 so it might be safe to assume she’s terminal.
That’s what I’m thinking. I told her to make an account here so I’ll tell her to join that thread. Still waiting on my class date although it will be a while. I cleared 8/11

Welp, I have a few more months to bullshit - just received a response from CG. Said I have a December class seat waiting for me and should expect the FOL at the end of October. Cleared 3/24/2021

Emailed DF asking for an update and was told based on the list to expect a February/March start date at that they’d reach out January 1st with a firm date. I cleared sometime around late may early June.
This tracks for what I was told. I cleared about a month earlier than you and they told me to expect January/February.

Your best bet is to check the resources and FAQ for housing stuff. It would also be good to start a new thread for people with the same class date as you to dicuss housing.
Thank you for the suggestion! Can I ask a quick question? I’m seeing a few numbers for our per diem. Would you happen to know what we get?

Back
Top Bottom