Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-20-ALLSRCE-65607

Wait, seriously? I thought they already had all that info from the CIL?
After a certain amount of time, the drug test expires. This is the first I'm hearing about having to re-do the fingerprints and background check. All of it seems pretty asinine to me, but I shouldn't be surprised by anything at this point.

You’re right! I should’ve been more clear. Usually once you’re clear of everything and a date is imminent, a drug test is usually what is requested again if it has expired.

where is that image from? never heard of anyone being asked to re-do anything besides the drug test
It’s true though. I’m from a bid that feels like the Stone Age. I had to redo EVERYTHING but the ASTA. I never took it. I had taken the old ATSAT and my tol locked me in to not have to retake that.

My HR POC DP sent me an email this morning, another CIL saying that I have a drug test, finger printing and background check to do before I receive my FOL.
Damn do you have to submit another SF-86? Or is it something quicker like just checking to make sure you weren't arrested for something?

It’s true though. I’m from a bid that feels like the Stone Age. I had to redo EVERYTHING but the ASTA. I never took it. I had taken the old ATSAT and my tol locked me in to not have to retake that.

Woah, wait, which bid are you from? I'm from the June 2019 OTS bid and I've taken a total of 3 drug tests so far. Are you telling me, you have/had to repeat all those other steps again only to be put at the very bottom of the list AGAIN? Which would make you wait, possibly until you have to redo the requirements... again? This sounds like an endless cycle to me and it would be nonsense if it were true. Am I misunderstanding? In my situation, it looks like I'll have to possibly take a 4th drug test which would only push me back further if this is true.

...Why?

Back
Top Bottom