Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-20-ALLSRCE-65607

I haven’t...
so contact your hr person then. it's literally part of their job to answer these types of questions. its been 3+ months since you got your TOL lol its ok to engage with them, just because someone on this internet forum told you otherwise doesn't mean you should. i've emailed mine several times about plenty of stuff and got prompt replies. take charge of your career and ask them questions because they're here to help

I’ve run into an issue with my SF-86. It’s asking for my passport info. Only issue is I’ve lost my passport (I have not been outside the US in over 10 years and my passport is expired). The issue with replacing it is that it will take 4-6 weeks if not longer. Anybody know a work around for this. I have emailed my security POC but I figured I’d ask here too.

I’ve run into an issue with my SF-86. It’s asking for my passport info. Only issue is I’ve lost my passport (I have not been outside the US in over 10 years and my passport is expired). The issue with replacing it is that it will take 4-6 weeks if not longer. Anybody know a work around for this. I have emailed my security POC but I figured I’d ask here too.
The question asks: Do you possess a US passport (current or expired)? Since you lost it, you no longer possess it. So I would just answer no.

The question asks: Do you possess a US passport (current or expired)? Since you lost it, you no longer possess it. So I would just answer no.
I wouldn’t take a chance on something like that with security. When they’re doing the investigation, if your international travel history using your passport pops up and they see you marked that you “don’t possess a passport” they’re going to have an issue with that. Just explain what happened and ask for guidance.

I wouldn’t take a chance on something like that with security. When they’re doing the investigation, if your international travel history using your passport pops up and they see you marked that you “don’t possess a passport” they’re going to have an issue with that. Just explain what happened and ask for guidance.
I have foreign travel to Canada and don't have a passport because I have an enhanced driver's license. Already have an interim clearance. No issues so far.

Man, I REALLY underestimated how much of a pain it is to get lists of prescriptions. And then to find out for 2 scripts which will send up flags, one doctor died and I can't seem to locate where my medical records would be, and the other doctor retired and same thing, having a hard time trying to locate a paper trail. Trying to get out in front before I get asked for additional paperwork cause I know for a fact that's gonna happen ?

Man, I REALLY underestimated how much of a pain it is to get lists of prescriptions. And then to find out for 2 scripts which will send up flags, one doctor died and I can't seem to locate where my medical records would be, and the other doctor retired and same thing, having a hard time trying to locate a paper trail. Trying to get out in front before I get asked for additional paperwork cause I know for a fact that's gonna happen ?
By law they're supposed to retain your medical records for 6 years, AND notify you when the office is closing. If the offices are still open they should have at least some records available. I'd imagine at worst if you can't get them, you'll just tell the FAA the situation and you'll have to have whatever doctor you see now fill out the form about your current status.

I submitted my EODs 11/4 and they were approved 11/9. I also have TH. I've only heard back from her once throughout this process.

ninerfour's advice was solid. Do anything that involves scheduling an appointment first. And get your MMPI-2 scheduled sooner than later. I would recommend to be willing to travel a few hours if it means a sooner date. I made the mistake of believing them when they said they would call me back to schedule. Wasted a few weeks of precious time.
Ive reached out to her three times for various questions. Never once heard back though.

Went and took the MMPI this morning. It took me about 75 minutes. I had an idea of what to expect as I have taken a psych exam before for a job. But the length was more than I anticipated. Anyway, with that out of the way, I am officially done with what was asked of me and will now return to what we all know best: waiting!

Went and took the MMPI this morning. It took me about 75 minutes. I had an idea of what to expect as I have taken a psych exam before for a job. But the length was more than I anticipated. Anyway, with that out of the way, I am officially done with what was asked of me and will now return to what we all know best: waiting!
Same here! Just done with the MMPI (after a few reschedules...) and now back to waiting game! Good luck ?

By law they're supposed to retain your medical records for 6 years, AND notify you when the office is closing. If the offices are still open they should have at least some records available. I'd imagine at worst if you can't get them, you'll just tell the FAA the situation and you'll have to have whatever doctor you see now fill out the form about your current status.
They definitely didn't notify me. When I called their office they said that they only took over the phone number from the old office and have no idea what happened to the medical records. Then I called the office I used to go to that referred me to them. They were able to provide me with a letter from that place sent to them stating what work I had done, so that's all I have as far as records go for that. As for the other doctor that died, their phone numbers are disconnected and I have no idea where to start with trying to dig up those records. But I guess for now I'll disclose it to buy myself some time and then explain it when the time comes.

Back
Top Bottom