Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-20-ALLSRCE-65607

Wow that’s crazy!!! What kind of questions do they ask??
Its for failing the MMPI. Either for having too many red flags based on your answers or them thinking you're trying to game the system by putting yourself in a good light. They make you see a shrink to make sure you're not crazy and usually retake the MMPI. You just have to wait awhile (months) to get an email from the person whose in charge of Tier 2. My best advice is just be honest on the MMPI, and be consistent because many questions will be the same just in a different wording.

Having a color deficiency, would it affect in hiring process or has there been ATC with color deficiency without any problems.
I can see colors but those colorblind test..
Hey I went for the physical on 12/07 I found out that day I had a red - green deficiency. you'll have to take a second color vision test. My medical POC explained that there wasn't a regional office near me that was open to take the test. I have completed everything else I'm just waiting on that. There was a good thread on here that explains the second color vision test.

Just got the email from the medical side a couple hours ago! He told me I was cleared and he had notified HR.

I'm officially cleared on all fronts! I want to jump up and down right now.

How long after MMPI and Fingerprints did you find out you were cleared and got FOL? :)

I havent received an FOL yet, but that seems to be all I'm waiting on now, as you can see. The fingerprints I sent 2nd day air mail, and they confirmed that within a week of their receipt. The MMPI seemed to be cleared just 2 or 3 days after I took it.

Have all the TOLs been issued? My status is still “reviewing applications”
Just got the email from the medical side a couple hours ago! He told me I was cleared and he had notified HR.

I havent received an FOL yet, but that seems to be all I'm waiting on now, as you can see. The fingerprints I sent 2nd day air mail, and they confirmed that within a week of their receipt. The MMPI seemed to be cleared just 2 or 3 days after I took it.
Did you reach out the medical and ask? Or did they send you the email without asking? Congrats! That’s a huge relief!

How did you find out that you were cleared from medical and security?

Did you reach out the medical and ask? Or did they send you the email without asking? Congrats! That’s a huge relief!
Thank you. The only person I emailed was RK earlier this week. Unsure if she did any type of inquiry that nudged them into messaging me (security didnt email me for instance, even though I'm conditionally cleared). However the medical rep and I did have an email chain from last month, FWIW.

Ahhhh that’s so exciting ! Maybe the process goes by a little faster now. lol hoping hun is close to finish line. He’s doing fingerprints Sat I guess and then said he sends in the EQUIP then MMPI is on the 27th! Praying you get your FOL very soon!!

Back
Top Bottom