Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-20-ALLSRCE-65607

SHUT UP! You got this today!? Congrats!!
Hahah dont tell me to shut up!! Jk. Yeah got it this morning PST! Thanks!

Congrats!!!!! That is super awesome and coming up so quick. What magic words did you have to say to get that?!
Thanks! So here’s a tip now that I got picked up for everyone else to use. Email your HR reps that if someone cancels their class date then you’d be ready and willing to take it. Now you have to be ready and willing to take that class so dont lie about it. Im a single dude, no family out here so I’m flexible. When I first talked to RK as my rep I told her exactly that and she said she’d keep her eyes open, when she left and I was given back to CS, I reminded her of what I said to RK and she replied back this morning that someone cancelled 3/24 date, do you want it? Obviously said yes.

Congrats! To say I'm a little jealous is an understatement haha. When did you find out you were cleared?
Thanks! Dont be jelly, we’re all going to get these. I’ve been clear since late December. I fully believe no class dates have been made yet past May this was honestly pure dumb luck.

Thanks! So here’s a tip now that I got picked up for everyone else to use. Email your HR reps that if someone cancels their class date then you’d be ready and willing to take it. Now you have to be ready and willing to take that class so dont lie about it. Im a single dude, no family out here so I’m flexible. When I first talked to RK as my rep I told her exactly that and she said she’d keep her eyes open, when she left and I was given back to CS, I reminded her of what I said to RK and she replied back this morning that someone cancelled 3/24 date, do you want it? Obviously said yes.

I was about to say, either someone cancelled or the class sizes got bigger! Congrats! Our academy time will most likely overlap!

Hahah dont tell me to shut up!! Jk. Yeah got it this morning PST! Thanks!

Thanks! Dont be jelly, we’re all going to get these. I’ve been clear since late December. I fully believe no class dates have been made yet past May this was honestly pure dumb luck.
Excited I Like It GIF by LA Clippers

Negative. Terminal. Tough decision I had to make because I still want enroute. However, it wasn’t guaranteed anyway and wouldn’t be if I declined this and continued to wait. My current thinking is get in, graduate hopefully, certify then transfer. Who knows I may end up liking terminal and may stay that way..... doubt it but ya never know.
I was about to say, either someone cancelled or the class sizes got bigger! Congrats! Our academy time will most likely overlap!
Pretty wild 24 hours to say the least. Haha couple of Buckeyes roaming the academy! Love it. We’ll have to meet up! I hear spring time OKC is the worst.

Hahaha people cancel all the time ? let them HR reps knowwwwwwwww

Negative. Terminal. Tough decision I had to make because I still want enroute. However, it wasn’t guaranteed anyway and wouldn’t be if I declined this and continued to wait. My current thinking is get in, graduate hopefully, certify then transfer. Who knows I may end up liking terminal and may stay that way..... doubt it but ya never know.

Pretty wild 24 hours to say the least. Haha couple of Buckeyes roaming the academy! Love it. We’ll have to meet up! I hear spring time OKC is the worst.

Hahaha people cancel all the time ? let them HR reps knowwwwwwwww
can't, i'm gi billing right now and there aint no way im paying back the government

plus i wanna go party somewhere intl for a week to recharge my batteries so im ok with a may/june date

can't, i'm gi billing right now and there aint no way im paying back the government

plus i wanna go party somewhere intl for a week to recharge my batteries so im ok with a may/june date
You can GI bill in the FAA. I’m gonna start firing that up soon and get the backdated fat boy check when I get to a facility after OKC.

Canada letting people in again? Haha jk. Wtf no invite?

You can GI bill in the FAA. I’m gonna start firing that up soon and get the backdated fat boy check when I get to a facility after OKC.

Canada letting people in again? Haha jk. Wtf no invite?

i know, what i mean is im currently taking uni classes for the bah money and if i manage to snatch an earlier date i'd have to drop out and repay the fatass tuition fees

and no canada is still closed so i was thinking mexico colombia or peru. probably mexico because i hate long flights

i know, what i mean is im currently taking uni classes for the bah money and if i manage to snatch an earlier date i'd have to drop out and repay the fatass tuition fees

and no canada is still closed so i was thinking mexico colombia or peru. probably mexico because i hate long flights
Can I come ?

Ahhh ok I hear ya.

Tulum ?

Ahhh ok I hear ya.

Tulum ?

i was thinking mexico city because theres a lot of shit nearby like pyramids museums and art galleries all in one spot vs colombia where you'd have to fly around bogota medellin baranquilla to do everything which is a pita. plus i'd say those places a lil bit more sus rn relative to mexico city

ninerfour and yes, i have enough chase rewards points for my flight and hotel so all you'd have to do is find a way to get there lol

i want enroute for the money and location but i think i secretly want terminal because it has a higher success rate and i dont wanna screw things up tbh lol
hahah that factored into my decision too. Like I said enroute is the main goal but I’d rather get in now, get placed somewhere with either little or no backlog, check out ASAP, then train all over again at a Z. My buddy did exactly that a few years ago. Hope it works out like that for me.

hahah that factored into my decision too. Like I said enroute is the main goal but I’d rather get in now, get placed somewhere with either little or no backlog, check out ASAP, then train all over again at a Z. My buddy did exactly that a few years ago. Hope it works out like that for me.
plus if i get terminal i would like to end up at this place someday

holy guacamole that is a great area

Back
Top Bottom