Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-20-ALLSRCE-65607

Come to think about it... I was told to expect a fall class date... that makes sense, could be Sep., Oct, November or even December.
I am graduating in December, so I am happy with December or even January class date.

My CIL was Jan 28th. Finished all CIL tasks by Feb 12th but still haven't heard anything. Is this normal/ anyone in a similar boat?

My CIL was Jan 28th. Finished all CIL tasks by Feb 12th but still haven't heard anything. Is this normal/ anyone in a similar boat?
Yes. You will not hear anything unless something is wrong/they need something, you get a class date or you reach out.

I finished everything January 13th and was cleared on February 2nd. Haven’t heard anything and my hr rep seems annoyed if I email so I’m just waiting.

Yes. You will not hear anything unless something is wrong/they need something, you get a class date or you reach out.
I called my HR rep last week and she didn't have any info for me. I don't know if anything is cleared. Other people finished their CIL tasks later than me and already heard back they were cleared.

I finished everything January 13th and was cleared on February 2nd. Haven’t heard anything and my hr rep seems annoyed if I email so I’m just waiting.
How were you notified that you were cleared?

Got an email from my rep yesterday. Verbatim she said “We are on hiatus for placing people in classes until further notice. Once we are able, I will contact you for a class.” I was told I was fully cleared about a week ago, but I probably was fully cleared way before that just never got any notification that I was.

Got an email from my rep yesterday. Verbatim she said “We are on hiatus for placing people in classes until further notice. Once we are able, I will contact you for a class.” I was told I was fully cleared about a week ago, but I probably was fully cleared way before that just never got any notification that I was.
Well, that's not good. I'd say it's irregular that roughly a week ago they started giving out emails and calls, and now they suddenly are on hiatus for it. It's obviously possible, but I have an inkling the more likely option here is that your rep (or maybe all reps?) have burned through their alloted "quota" so to speak, and won't be sending out the next batch for another few weeks again. I say this because from what I've read, this isn't a constant thing, it definitely appears like it comes in waves.

It's not good to hear, but if I'm right, it's not a huge deal and isn't a "real" delay (at least I hope it isn't). You'll recieve a date later than some others here if you cleared last month, because they go in that order.

Well, that's not good. I'd say it's irregular that roughly a week ago they started giving out emails and calls, and now they suddenly are on hiatus for it. It's obviously possible, but I have an inkling the more likely option here is that your rep (or maybe all reps?) have burned through their alloted "quota" so to speak, and won't be sending out the next batch for another few weeks again. I say this because from what I've read, this isn't a constant thing, it definitely appears like it comes in waves.

It's not good to hear, but if I'm right, it's not a huge deal and isn't a "real" delay (at least I hope it isn't). You'll recieve a date later than some others here if you cleared last month, because they go in that order.
Yup just part of the game

OK I'm starting to get worried here. I did my medical exams in January and am yet to hear back from them. I asked my HR person if there was anything I'm missing and she never replied. Is anyone else waiting for medical clearance?

OK I'm starting to get worried here. I did my medical exams in January and am yet to hear back from them. I asked my HR person if there was anything I'm missing and she never replied. Is anyone else waiting for medical clearance?
I completed everything in December and haven't received medical clearance, last I was told was that my file was with the FS pending review

No news is generally good news. Each flight surgeon's work load seems to vary quite a bit, so some times it can take a while for your medical clearance to be processed. They also don't actively notify everyone that they have been cleared. You can also try reaching out to the 9-agl email for an update.

Never in the history of worried people has telling someone to "just relax" actually made them relax, but I'll try it anyway.

Just relax.

If you haven't received any requests for additional information or follow-up that is usually a good sign. Try emailing your medical poc (either the 9-AGL-AVS-Medical-Applicants email or if someone from medical has reached out to you personally, try them) and see what they can tell you about your medical.

HR people not responding is pretty normal. Keep trying and eventually they will usually respond.

I called my HR rep last week and she didn't have any info for me. I don't know if anything is cleared. Other people finished their CIL tasks later than me and already heard back they were cleared.

How were you notified that you were cleared?
It all depends on who has your paperwork and how fast they turn it. I finished all requirements on Jan. 7 and was cleared on Mar. 19th... I’ve also seen people who were cleared before me even though finishing after me. Just the nature of the process.

Back
Top Bottom