Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-20-ALLSRCE-65607

Do they send out emails alongside the calls for class dates? So far everything has been done through email but based on recent replies here it seems a lot of people are getting phone calls about this next step. Also will they leave a message? I probably will not be able to answer the phone when they call.

Do they send out emails alongside the calls for class dates? So far everything has been done through email but based on recent replies here it seems a lot of people are getting phone calls about this next step. Also will they leave a message? I probably will not be able to answer the phone when they call.
I got a call and during the call they said I'd get an email, which I did about 15 mins later. Someone a few pages ago said they got an email first and call later

Mine left a voicemail because I didn’t answer. I was at work and can’t have my phone on me. Although I had to play phone tag with her and try calling her back 5,000 times before I finally got a hold of her lol

+1 You might as well make the appointment now. I had to go back to the doctor I saw when I had a tiny stress fracture in my back in 2014 from a car accident. When I went my Doctor thought it was pretty crazy.
It doesn't end during the screening either. I've had to go back to the doctor over the last couple years saying the injury I sustained back in 2014 no longer affects me. I finally got notice this year that the flight surgeon was satisfied after my doctor wrote a letter saying they were wasting my and her time.
Keep in mind that as far as a neuropsychologist, they will send you a list of those that have the required specialized training in aerospace medicine, so I wouldn't bother looking into it until you've got their list

Whats the consensus on an appropriate time to start calling housing providers in OKC? My inkling is to call right around when I start basics.

Congrats on all the dates, everyone!!
Whats the consensus on an appropriate time to start calling housing providers in OKC? My inkling is to call right around when I start basics.
I start basics June 17, expected to be in OKC July 22, I've already called for housing. I chose to stay at the Residence Inn to earn points and possibly help with costs once I get a facility. I say call and put yourself on their radar, might as well.

I was fully cleared February 22nd and still waiting for a class date. Anyone here get cleared around that time and get a class date yet??

Back
Top Bottom