Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-20-ALLSRCE-65607

So something weird just happened, I received an email this morning asking for me to take the MMPI or to respond with the date I completed that (which was 3/3), but on 3/22 I got an email asking for the dates I had completed everything, or the dates I had things scheduled for if they weren’t done yet.... and I included my MMPI information in that email too. I’m wondering if they never got my results? Has that happened to anyone else?

So something weird just happened, I received an email this morning asking for me to take the MMPI or to respond with the date I completed that (which was 3/3), but on 3/22 I got an email asking for the dates I had completed everything, or the dates I had things scheduled for if they weren’t done yet.... and I included my MMPI information in that email too. I’m wondering if they never got my results? Has that happened to anyone else?
Yes, I wouldn't worry about it. Just reply with the info they asked for. There are different departments that deal with HR, Medical, and security. HR is probably just double checking things.

Yes, I wouldn't worry about it. Just reply with the info they asked for. There are different departments that deal with HR, Medical, and security. HR is probably just double checking things.
That’s kind of what I was thinking, though it seemed like they came from the same email. But either way, I’m sure they’ll let me know if there’s a problem.

Basics will be virtual forever. They were trying to make it virtual before covid
That really sucks. Basics was the best because it was so easy and everyone was relaxed, it was a great opportunity to bond and make friends with your classmates before everyone was stressed out in nonradar.

Soooo I have a question... I could probably be lazy and search but what is the TL:DR with why folks want enroute over terminal?

Even though im finally at the beginning of the process i've been hoping for terminal.

That really sucks. Basics was the best because it was so easy and everyone was relaxed, it was a great opportunity to bond and make friends with your classmates before everyone was stressed out in nonradar.
Maybe. But also you have a lot of people burn out towards the end and 3 months instead of 4 could make the difference. Doing well in basics doesn’t really make any difference

Soooo I have a question... I could probably be lazy and search but what is the TL:DR with why folks want enroute over terminal?

Even though im finally at the beginning of the process i've been hoping for terminal.
Pay, locations, etc.. Most enroute facilities are level 11 and up which means higher pay compared to Towers getting a level seven and below and most centers are located near larger cities compared to some towers in BFE..

Last edited:
I was fully cleared February 22nd and still waiting for a class date. Anyone here get cleared around that time and get a class date yet??
I was about a week before you. CG told me to expect early august date. Think maybe late august early September for you? Late may they will send out august class info

So I’m currently contract. Glad they teach nonradar cause I get frustrated at the lack of knowledge or use of nonradar in facilities.

Back
Top Bottom