Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-20-ALLSRCE-65607

Probably the closest to the airport too. What's your opinion of Dolese?
I've probably played Dolese more than WR because of the location, I think I prefer WR over it though, both are still fun courses.

Ayyy, FAA guys + car guys? I feel at home already lol
Oklahoma has one of the best car scenes. Lots of smaller groups including an scca chapter for autox and one large group that does monthly cruises to different parts of rural Oklahoma all starting in the city. Last one had over 1000 cars

I've probably played Dolese more than WR because of the location, I think I prefer WR over it though, both are still fun courses.

Oklahoma has one of the best car scenes. Lots of smaller groups including an scca chapter for autox and one large group that does monthly cruises to different parts of rural Oklahoma all starting in the city. Last one had over 1000 cars
Dang it, you’re making me want to trailer my 450hp miata down for fun! But - studying comes first.

I tried to find it from previous posts but can't find it and my phone won't load the website of training catalog. Anybody know the breakdown of training from your start date? Aka XX amount of days online, XX amount of days at OKC, rough amount of time between online and in person. I will be Terminal with start date of June 16th

I tried to find it from previous posts but can't find it and my phone won't load the website of training catalog. Anybody know the breakdown of training from your start date? Aka XX amount of days online, XX amount of days at OKC, rough amount of time between online and in person. I will be Terminal with start date of June 16th

Training catalog seems to work on PC. I just pulled these dates from the catalog so take them with a grain of salt due to COVID etc.

Online Basics: 6/16/21-7/13/21
OKC: 7/21/21-9/9/21

Back
Top Bottom