Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-20-ALLSRCE-65607

Dang it, you’re making me want to trailer my 450hp miata down for fun! But - studying comes first.
Fuck yeah, another yata boi. My NB hasn't run in like a year and a half. Some weird misfire issue I can't figure out (and then covid happened and I didn't need to drive ever). I'm torn whether to get it fixed and drive it to OKC so I have a car or just sell it before leaving.

Fuck yeah, another yata boi. My NB hasn't run in like a year and a half. Some weird misfire issue I can't figure out (and then covid happened and I didn't need to drive ever). I'm torn whether to get it fixed and drive it to OKC so I have a car or just sell it before leaving.
I’ll buy it, I have a spare bp4w I can throw in! ?

I applied to this bid back in Jan 2020 and received an email to take my ATSA. I scheduled the test and a couple days before I was supposed to take it, the testing centers closed due to Covid. Fast forward to March 2021, I received another email to take my ATSA, and I went and took it in April 2021. I keep looking at USAJobs to see if my score has been posted, but it just says "You were not selected" and has said that since before I took my ATSA in April. Anyone know how I can see my score?

After taking the ATSA do they contact you by email with your results?
When did you take your ATSA?

I applied to this bid back in Jan 2020 and received an email to take my ATSA. I scheduled the test and a couple days before I was supposed to take it, the testing centers closed due to Covid. Fast forward to March 2021, I received another email to take my ATSA, and I went and took it in April 2021. I keep looking at USAJobs to see if my score has been posted, but it just says "You were not selected" and has said that since before I took my ATSA in April. Anyone know how I can see my score?
It won’t update until the testing window closes. I took my ATSA in early June (at the end of the testing window) and then my USA jobs account was updated at the end of June. Could take a few weeks to a few months after the window closes for it to be updated

It won’t update until the testing window closes. I took my ATSA in early June (at the end of the testing window) and then my USA jobs account was updated at the end of June. Could take a few weeks to a few months after the window closes for it to be updated
Perfect. Thank you!

Perfect. Thank you!
If you turn on notifications on USAjobs, you’ll get an email notification that your application status has been updated when it changes to referred or not referred with what band you scored in. I only took the ATSA twice and that email came during the middle of the night both times

If you turn on notifications on USAjobs, you’ll get an email notification that your application status has been updated when it changes to referred or not referred with what band you scored in. I only took the ATSA twice and that email came during the middle of the night both times
That will definitely help. I took it a couple years ago and scored Qualified. So fingers crossed I did better.

I was cleared 2/11 and have a July 29th terminal date. It’s interesting they say we get placed in order of our clearances but that doesn’t seem to always be the case.
yeah its definitely depends on the HR. I have LM and it's almost impossible to get a hold of her for anything! I had to email another poc to find out I was cleared. congrats though ?

Back
Top Bottom