Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-20-ALLSRCE-65607

Okay, good to know. Mine is more of a mental health situation, but maybe getting an opinion from a psychologist would be helpful. Thanks for the tips, it’s really a crappy feeling being disqualified.
One of mine was a mental health DQ. I felt very defeated and convinced they were right while I was in the appeal process. It was so worth it when I read it was overturned though.

One of mine was a mental health DQ. I felt very defeated and convinced they were right while I was in the appeal process. It was so worth it when I read it was overturned though.
That makes me so happy to hear. I suppose it’s worth a shot! I definitely feel defeated and like garbage about it but I need to at least try.

I am 100% certain I do not have any sort of security clearance (a Secret or Top Secret clearance). There's a whole song-and-dance NDA they make you sign and I never had to do that. It's possible they've decided that going forward all 2152s will be receiving a Secret and the investigation will happen on their next go-around, but I don't know that.

I am 100% certain I do not have any sort of security clearance (a Secret or Top Secret clearance). There's a whole song-and-dance NDA they make you sign and I never had to do that. It's possible they've decided that going forward all 2152s will be receiving a Secret and the investigation will happen on their next go-around, but I don't know that.
What’s 2152?

I was never told that my en route clearance was fully cleared. All I ever heard was I had a provisional and it’s been 3.5 years

Online. I’m almost halfway through basics and still don’t have an official OKC start date. We won’t get it until the end of basics is what we were told. HR did give us a projected date though
I was given my okc date weeks ago and I don’t start online until June 29

maybe it depends on the rep?

Got the email for a 08/09/21 en route start date! Are these dates pretty set? I’m looking to quit my job ASAP!
Congrats! I got a start date of 6.17 on 3.26, I took the risk and quit my job 5.04. Luckily things are still on track for me to start 6.17 (I received my iPad today!). But think about what ninerfour said, things could change. If you don't have a nice saving account you could end up screwing yourself.

Got the email for a 08/09/21 en route start date! Are these dates pretty set? I’m looking to quit my job ASAP!
Also, just food for thought, your first actual full paycheck might not be for 3-4 weeks after your start date. Keep that in mind for financials as well

I was given my okc date weeks ago and I don’t start online until June 29

maybe it depends on the rep?
The date is most likely a projected date. I got one too. I start basics 6.17 and was given an OKC date of 7.22 UNLESS things get postponed. There is no way for them to know for sure when your date will be since the only predictable thing about COVID, The Federal Government, and life is that they're unpredictable.

The date is most likely a projected date. I got one too. I start basics 6.17 and was given an OKC date of 7.22 UNLESS things get postponed. There is no way for them to know for sure when your date will be since the only predictable thing about COVID, The Federal Government, and life is that they're unpredictable.
Exactly. They literally told us on the first day that we won’t know our OKC date until the end of basics, even though HR gave us a projected date

Back
Top Bottom