Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-20-ALLSRCE-65607

Hey all. I got notification on 6/8 for my starting dates. Although I requested terminal, I was given en route
ATSA - some time in June 2020 (score WQ tier 2)
TOL - 9/29/20
CIL - 1/8/21
Fully cleared - 3/24/21
Start date for Virtual 8/17/21
Tentative date for OKC 9/21/21

Let me know if anyone else that will be down there the same time
Congrats. I was fully cleared 03/18/21, still waiting :confused:

Congrats. I was fully cleared 03/18/21, still waiting :confused:
Yeah it’s rough waiting. I have CS as HR rep and I contacted her by email probably two weeks ago trying to get some sort of update since it had been two months since I heard anything. I didn’t get a reply to my email, I’m sure they have a lot of people to keep up with at this point.

For those l little further it says “tentative dates” in the email, I am wondering if on the FOL they tend to stay the same or differ?
Also how intense is the basics course you do from home? I have three younger kids running around for the summer and was wondering if I should plan for child care still or not until I leave?

For those l little further it says “tentative dates” in the email, I am wondering if on the FOL they tend to stay the same or differ?
Also how intense is the basics course you do from home? I have three younger kids running around for the summer and was wondering if I should plan for child care still or not until I leave?
My FOL did not include any dates. I have a week and a half left in basics and just got an email last night saying my OKC date is 7/7 which is what my tentative date was as well, so it’s staying the same for now unless something pops up. Basics is a lot of information thrown at you in 19 days. It requires a lot of studying. I have a little one running around my house too and you 1000% need childcare. You need to be able to focus 100%.

Anyone also got a FAA call from WA state area code 425? I missed it yesterday morning so I’ve been trying to call back since then. When I call today it just doesn’t even ring anymore and tells me that he doesn’t have vm set up then hang up on me. Any idea to reach back besides keep trying?

What’s up everybody,

Im from this bid and just graduated the Academy today (Terminal) if anyone has any questions about how it is out there and want a recent viewpoint, I’m all ears. There’s a TON of pages of academy info on here if you search but I’ll be happy to give the latest deets.

What’s up everybody,

Im from this bid and just graduated the Academy today (Terminal) if anyone has any questions about how it is out there and want a recent viewpoint, I’m all ears. There’s a TON of pages of academy info on here if you search but I’ll be happy to give the latest deets.
Congrats!

What’s up everybody,

Congratulations! Where you heading?

Anyone heard anything from LM late
Anyone also got a FAA call from WA state area code 425? I missed it yesterday morning so I’ve been trying to call back since then. When I call today it just doesn’t even ring anymore and tells me that he doesn’t have vm set up then hang up on me. Any idea to reach back besides keep trying?
Your cars extended warranty is probably up

Hey all. I got notification on 6/8 for my starting dates. Although I requested terminal, I was given en route
ATSA - some time in June 2020 (score WQ tier 2)
TOL - 9/29/20
CIL - 1/8/21
Fully cleared - 3/24/21
Start date for Virtual 8/17/21
Tentative date for OKC 9/21/21

Let me know if anyone else that will be down there the same time
If you add these dates to your signature everyone will be able to see them every time you post. (if you or anyone is on an iPhone they just have to turn their phone to see it!)

What’s up everybody,

On a scale of 1-10 how hard did you think it would be and how hard was it actually?

Congratulations! Where you heading?
Based on our list and my career goals, FAY is the smart choice for me.

On a scale of 1-10 how hard did you think it would be and how hard was it actually?
I didn’t have any expectations going in... so for an accurate “going in feel” I’d say 5 (neutral)

Now that it’s all said and done, it all depends on how you apply yourself and how well you can control/handle your nerves. Can you run a simulated problem in front of an FAA evaluator with your job on the line? If you get yourself down the shitter, can you dig yourself out? That is the real academy. As far as a score goes for how it actually is it’s a 10/10 for me. Subjective...but it’s no joke.

No, there hasn’t been an OTS bid this year. There are rumors circulating around about a possible July or August bid, but no one knows for sure yet that I’ve heard, so just monitor here and usajobs and you’ll know when one is posted/about to be posted
Thanks!

I saved a search on USAJobs.

Hopefully, they post a bid this year.

I gotta catch up on some of the other forums here, but in the meantime, is there any real/meaningful way to prepare for the AT-SA?

I've seen courses online, but I dunno if they're worth the price.

Back
Top Bottom