Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-20-ALLSRCE-65607

I have had so many tests done, and the ophthalmologist wrote a very detailed note. The flight surgeon is insisting on the records from when I was 10. Nothing in those records could tell them anything the ophthalmologist hasn’t already told them. I am still hoping to find these records, but it’s been extremely difficult since it was over 15 years ago.
That’s really strange. I also had the same surgery over probably 17 or 18 years ago and did not have any additional questions about it past what I filled out or any other tests needed related to it.

That’s really strange. I also had the same surgery over probably 17 or 18 years ago and did not have any additional questions about it past what I filled out or any other tests needed related to it.
Not even really sure as to what I could do at this point. Everytime I email them, I wait a month or so for it to come back hoping that the information was enough, and now here they are requesting 15 year old records.

Not even really sure as to what I could do at this point. Everytime I email them, I wait a month or so for it to come back hoping that the information was enough, and now here they are requesting 15 year old records.
if you remember what insurance company you had at the time, you can contact them and they should be able to dig up the claim. from there, you can get the hospital/facility name & see where they've stored that information

I’m not sure it’s been mentioned yet but they told us at the acedemy that in January they would be moving to class sizes of 12(or 15 I really can’t remember properly I’ve forgotten everything that happened before nonradar evals), up from 8 so hopefully that should speed things up for the last of y’all

I’m not sure it’s been mentioned yet but they told us at the acedemy that in January they would be moving to class sizes of 12(or 15 I really can’t remember properly I’ve forgotten everything that happened before nonradar evals), up from 8 so hopefully that should speed things up for the last of y’all
Thank you for a small beacon of hope!

Havent posted ITT in a while. I just passed the academy today. If anyone has any questions about the process, reply or message me. I will give a free pro-tip, the map just changed so if you are studying the old one, may as well give that up now lol

I’m starting on boarding soon . Anything you would
Recommend as a starting point to get ahead of the learning curve ?

Anyone who received a TOL in July 2021 heard any news? Good or bad. I emailed my rep for an update and haven’t heard back.

Back
Top Bottom