Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-20-ALLSRCE-65607

Anyone who received a TOL in July 2021 heard any news? Good or bad. I emailed my rep for an update and haven’t
I only heard that I cleared a few days ago and that I should check in a month for a projected class date. Think there are a handful of us on here from July that are still waiting. The latest class dates have been given to May clearances. I’d call your rep if you don’t hear back within a few days.

Anyone who received a TOL in July 2021 heard any news? Good or bad. I emailed my rep for an update and haven’t heard back.
I received mine in July, emailing my HR rep (TH) shes responds but she can just tell you if youve been cleared or not, my medical rep (AF) is good with responding with my delayed medical process and my security rep (RG) never responds. So just ask your HR if you e been cleared or not, if not just ask in another month.

Has anyone with a TOL heard anything recently? I’ve had a TOL since July, and have been cleared. I asked my rep for a timeline and they said they couldn’t give me one (which I found strange because others have received them but okay). I emailed again today and received an automated reply that they are out of office until second week of the new year. Have any July-ish TOLs heard anything? Is anyone else cleared and still in limbo?

Has anyone with a TOL heard anything recently? I’ve had a TOL since July, and have been cleared. I asked my rep for a timeline and they said they couldn’t give me one (which I found strange because others have received them but okay). I emailed again today and received an automated reply that they are out of office until second week of the new year. Have any July-ish TOLs heard anything? Is anyone else cleared and still in limbo?
From DP earlier this month. Not sure if this helps but looks like folks who cleared in April/May comprise the February classes for reference.

"You are cleared and pending a class date. Currently classes are filled through mid-February. Since you were recently cleared, it may be a few months before you are placed. Please check back in a month and hopefully I can give you a better idea of a possible placement date."

From DP earlier this month. Not sure if this helps but looks like folks who cleared in April/May comprise the February classes for reference.

"You are cleared and pending a class date. Currently classes are filled through mid-February. Since you were recently cleared, it may be a few months before you are placed. Please check back in a month and hopefully I can give you a better idea of a possible placement date."
This is precisely the sort of information I was looking for, thank you so much!

Just got my FOL at around 9:45 today PST. Got my TOL on 8/5.
You got your TOL in August 2021? I thought everyone got it the same-ish time in early July. Either way, that’s good news for the late testing crowd.

Holy shit. I thought everyone got TOLs on July 7th. Are you sure you received your TOL on 8/5?

Whats your start date?

Edit: I just skimmed his/her post history; he/she did receive the TOL in early July.

Last edited:
Holy shit. I thought everyone got TOLs on July 7th. Are you sure you received your TOL on 8/5?

Whats your start date?

Edit: I just skimmed his/her post history; he/she did receive the TOL in early July.
You know what, you’re right. I was looking at an Addendum, sorry guys! My bad.

2/22 for online basics.
I got scheduled for that class too. Same for me, 7/7 TOL.
Excited and researching where to stay. I want my own space, not interested in roommates. And I’ll need to be on the shuttle route since I won’t have a car. Where are you thinking of staying?

I got scheduled for that class too. Same for me, 7/7 TOL.
Excited and researching where to stay. I want my own space, not interested in roommates. And I’ll need to be on the shuttle route since I won’t have a car. Where are you thinking of staying?
Oh, awesome! Yeah, I won’t have a car either so I was kinda glancing at Kim’s place since it’s on the route and all my friends that went through OKC said it’s the way to go. But I’m not set on it at all, looking to get a better grasp on Zoom in February with everyone.

We should make a thread over in the Academy Classes tab, I’ll try and make one. Best wishes to everyone else in getting picked up and dealing with the hiring process!

EDIT: Just made a thread over there to kick things off.

Last edited:
You'll want Anatole if you want your own space, pretty sure they're still on the shuttle. Otherwise, according to the student services website, there's a few extended stay hotels they pick up from.
"Notes: Shuttle Route 5 - Do NOT sign a 6-month lease with The Anatole Apartment Complex. Your training will conclude prior to the end of the lease agreement. Anatole will expect you to pay through the end of the lease agreement regardless of when your training ends. The Anatole Apartment Complex is NOT included on the FAA Housing List. They have not certified that they meet the objective criteria required for FAA students. They are ONLY providing a shuttle stop for other lodging providers who sublease to FAA students at The Anatole. The following providers sublease for Anatole: A&T Corporate Housing Corporate Housing Solutions at Anatole New Genesis Premier Zoe Homes"

This was on the Housing List site under "Transportation Location ONLY!!! for DAY Route 1." Can anyone share some insight?

Back
Top Bottom