Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-20-ALLSRCE-65607

anyone have any idea of the number of people who applied to this bid? just curious
Take a piss if you need to. Otherwise, don't.

EDIT: That's really weird, I thought I replied to "any advice for us still to take it?? my anxiety is killing me lol i scheduled the latest possible date to have time to prepare, now i just want to take it and get it over with. "

lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Took my ATSA today and felt like it kicked my tail, which everything I’ve read and everyone I talked too said that’s a good feeling. Now just gonna play the waiting game. Hurry up and wait.

Took my ATSA today and felt like it kicked my tail, which everything I’ve read and everyone I talked too said that’s a good feeling. Now just gonna play the waiting game. Hurry up and wait.
same! Where did you take your test?

Last edited:
I took mine in Montgomery Alabama. What about you?
Jacksonville, FL

I looked at your profile picture and seriously thought I took my test alongside you today; meaning the same center. You look very familiar!

Jacksonville, FL

I looked at your profile picture and seriously thought I took my test alongside you today; meaning the same center. You look very familiar!
I wasn’t in Florida today, I wish I was though. I do get that a lot so I don’t know if that’s a good thing or bad thing! ?

I wasn’t in Florida today, I wish I was though. I do get that a lot so I don’t know if that’s a good thing or bad thing! ?
Can't answer that one ? I currently work at a hotel. If you ever want a place in paradise, shoot me up!

Last edited:
dang that sucks, due to covid? did they have other dates available to reschedule?
hopefully that wont happen to mine. :/

Well I'm screwed. Had a javascript error during the test, and now PSI says they cant reschedule me because all the slots are full..hopefully they can get it figured out because failing to take the test because of their technical issue would suck.

Well I'm screwed. Had a javascript error during the test, and now PSI says they cant reschedule me because all the slots are full..hopefully they can get it figured out because failing to take the test because of their technical issue would suck.
IIRC, last years bid had a number of peoples tests crash and they were able to reschedule with little to no problem.

Back
Top Bottom