Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-20-ALLSRCE-65607

Has anyone who couldn't make the 6/14 testing deadline heard anything from FAA about rescheduled test dates? I am assuming there will be posts about it but it's unclear how many of you might not have been able to test.

I believe Air Force has four year enlistments for Air Traffic right now. Go Air Force you'll go to a tower or approach and get facility rated. No worrying about getting sent to a ship. Lol. Aim for a pilot training base or Eglin.
I was an army controller for 6 years. They sign you up for 15Q or ATC which is a 6 year gig. Most controllers go through the school house and most will have at least 1 CTO by the time they get out of the first contract. You will need at least 52 weeks rated time to be considered for the experienced bid. Be mindful of the age requirements.

Has anyone who couldn't make the 6/14 testing deadline heard anything from FAA about rescheduled test dates? I am assuming there will be posts about it but it's unclear how many of you might not have been able to test.

I was in this situation as I was stuck overseas during the testing dates. They sent me an email saying that there would be additional testing later for those who couldn't make it. I waited about a month before contacting them via phone. They told me over the phone that it would be "quite a few months out" and basically to get comfy as it wont be anytime soon. My old test scored ended up being used and I received referred anyways... though I still have yet to receive any info about additional test dates.

4ei3r1.jpg

Talked to HR today, I told the lady that I had read that TOL's were supposed to go out by August, and I wanted to ask about what's going on. Tells me "Yeah, that's not accurate information anymore. Hope this helped."....... no shit, thanks for the groundbreaking information.

covid. Covid is what’s going on.

Just a data point for whatever it’s worth. I applied in June (I think) 2009, was hired in Jan 2012. From the time I applied and took the AT-SAT (9/2009) I didn’t hear anything until May of 2011 which was “when can you be available this week for your interview”.

I understand the process Changes over the years but I cannot imagine it’s vastly more efficient now than it was back then.

Just a data point for whatever it’s worth. I applied in June (I think) 2009, was hired in Jan 2012. From the time I applied and took the AT-SAT (9/2009) I didn’t hear anything until May of 2011 which was “when can you be available this week for your interview”.

I understand the process Changes over the years but I cannot imagine it’s vastly more efficient now than it was back then.
Thanks bro

Back
Top Bottom