Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-20-ALLSRCE-65607

For those who got a CIL - What state do you live in and how are the COVID cases? Word is people from less-infected areas would be able to complete the MMPI first, so they get a CIL first.

For those who got a CIL - What state do you live in and how are the COVID cases? Word is people from less-infected areas would be able to complete the MMPI first, so they get a CIL first.

MN -- was able to schedule my physical for after Thanksgiving, still waiting on a response for MMPI.

Cases are meh to bad (not as bad as all the states around us), went into a semi lock-down a couple days ago to prevent Thanksgiving travel and get togethers.

CIL came in today at 11:13AM have until November 30th to complete finger prints I only got 2 emails.
Same. I got the CIL Email itself for info on how to schedule the MMPI and then got the email for scheduling medical. nothing for the security clearance and fingerprints yet.
For those who got a CIL - What state do you live in and how are the COVID cases? Word is people from less-infected areas would be able to complete the MMPI first, so they get a CIL firs

MN. and our cases have been rising but I have my MMPI next week. I hit my first obstacle with the medical thing you had to fill out but it just needs simple documentation for an eye exam I have coming up.

Hit my first obstacle but good thing I've been among the first to receive a CIL. You get a form to fill out that says to list any medical conditions or medications you've taken over your life. I've taken Accutane, which apparently can worsen vision and cause mental problems with some people. The guy that looked over the form said I need to provide documentation of the results of my upcoming eye exam (also had surgery to correct a lazy eye during infancy) and a personal statement that my vision hasn't worsened and that I haven't had any violent mental breakdowns since I stopped taking it. Vision is still good and mental health is still in good shape.

Hit my first obstacle but good thing I've been among the first to receive a CIL. You get a form to fill out that says to list any medical conditions or medications you've taken over your life. I've taken Accutane, which apparently can worsen vision and cause mental problems with some people. The guy that looked over the form said I need to provide documentation of the results of my upcoming eye exam (also had surgery to correct a lazy eye during infancy) and a personal statement that my vision hasn't worsened and that I haven't had any violent mental breakdowns since I stopped taking it. Vision is still good and mental health is still in good shape.
You have to list all medications you’ve taken your whole life? I mean I already have this info, but I was just hoping it was just the most recent years lol

I took Accutane when I was 16-17. I'm 30 now, do I need to list it still?

I took Accutane when I was 16-17. I'm 30 now, do I need to list it still?
21 here took mine at the same age you did, yeah you will definitely have to list Accutane. The form pretty much tells you to list all medical conditions and medications over your lifetime. I didnt list simple ones like Common Cold, Flu, etc. but anything where you're on some medication for a long period of time is something you're gonna wanna list. Worse case scenario you'll end up in my situation needing another eye exam and your doctor saying you're good to go.

Same. I got the CIL Email itself for info on how to schedule the MMPI and then got the email for scheduling medical. nothing for the security clearance and fingerprints yet.

MN. and our cases have been rising but I have my MMPI next week. I hit my first obstacle with the medical thing you had to fill out but it just needs simple documentation for an eye exam I have coming up.
Which MN facility for the MMPI?

So-Cal. We are not on a lockdown, but counties are on curfew. I was able to schedule everything but the MMPI. They said they will call back with a schedule before Thanksgiving.

Back
Top Bottom