Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-20-ALLSRCE-65607

I officially have received everything now including eqip sf-86, fingerprints info, and everything security related, medical related, and mmpi related. Now I just have to complete them all ?? This is going sooo fast! I’m so happy

I had the recall email, they just said disregard the first one and just resent a new one to me.
I got the same thing

Me... just casually reading that yall are getting your EODs and CILs.
Let Me In Conan Obrien GIF by Team Coco
A. Im in NC too

B.... Thats me casually waiting to take my exam ???

I am striking out with fingerprints. I called so many police departments today and they all said they’re not doing them right now due to covid. I have sheriffs and highway patrol offices to try tomorrow ?? Otherwise I have to figure something else out. Anyone in the Cleveland area get their fingerprints done yet?

I am striking out with fingerprints. I called so many police departments today and they all said they’re not doing them right now due to covid. I have sheriffs and highway patrol offices to try tomorrow ?? Otherwise I have to figure something else out. Anyone in the Cleveland area get their fingerprints done yet?
I think Lorain county college ridge campus do fingerprints, I used to go there and I believe I saw the sign.

Back
Top Bottom