Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-20-ALLSRCE-65607

Mine specifically states "Print, complete, and sign... 1631 (attached). Once completed, please scan and email to..."
I havent gotten to the end of the EQIP yet, missing one little info i was just going by the email. Thanks

question on the CIL email it says to upload the 306 and 1631 to que eqip questions. Can i electronically fill out those forms? on the 306 it says sign with ink, so we print it fill it out and scan it?
My 306 was on EODs website and I did it electronically. The 1631 i filled by hand, scanned, and emailed and she responded to me immediately and said she received it.

ninerfour Where are you getting your MMPI done? Holly at ZOB is out for 2 weeks due to quarantine.
Aw man seriously?! I called Tuesday and talked to her! She said she’d call me towards the end of next week to schedule. I guess I’ll call somewhere else and try

ninerfour Where are you getting your MMPI done? Holly at ZOB is out for 2 weeks due to quarantine.
I’m going to call Pittsburgh tower in the morning. It’s only an hour and 15 minutes from me. Toledo and Erie are my next options

Last edited:
BE SURE to:

a. DOUBLE-CHECK addresses on questionnaire for completion. (MUST include if a St., Rd., Ave., etc.)

b. DIGITALLY SIGN Signature Pages -
(Pages will automatically upload to questionnaire)

c. ATTACH Completed 306 & 1631 to eQIP questionnaire

d
. RELEASE Questionnaire

Your forms will be processed in the order received.

does yalls say something different then this under step 2 of the EQIP? I have the 306 on my eods as well, do we not have to fill it out again?

BE SURE to:

a. DOUBLE-CHECK addresses on questionnaire for completion. (MUST include if a St., Rd., Ave., etc.)

d
. RELEASE Questionnaire

does yalls say something different then this under step 2 of the EQIP? I have the 306 on my eods as well, do we not have to fill it out again?
Yeah mine is completely different.

i did a b and d but my poc said to just email the 1631 to them lol, must be different for each person. just follow the directions they gave you

BE SURE to:

d
. RELEASE Questionnaire

Yeah, mine says to mail it in. Weird.

Attachments

• 6EADF46B-77D9-440E-B661-BA75C70FD180.jpeg
    6EADF46B-77D9-440E-B661-BA75C70FD180.jpeg
    62 KB · Views: 30
I have RJ for my Security POC and I just have to mail two fingerprint cards and the 1631. Nothing about a 306 and the only signatures they wanted were digital signatures on the SF-86 and releasing it to them (which you already have to do in order to complete the SF-86). My email said there's no set deadline to do fingerprints because of FAA/FBI locations not doing them at this moment so if your police department is appointment only, then there's no need to rush as it will probably take awhile as our SF-86 investigation will start right away which alone will take at least a few months.

Unless otherwise stated, for the 2019 bid, I was able to do my fingerprints at a Notary such as a UPS or any private business. Security POC accepted them without any questions.

For those taking the MMPI what are you guys wearing? I don't wanna overdress but I also don't wanna show up in flip-flops.
Just wear casual clothes because it is not an interview. You are just there to take a test and leave. I wore jeans and hoodie last year.

Hey all, just received my CIL! They don’t give you much information about scheduling an MMPI. Who do I have to call to make that appointment
There is an excel attachment in your CIL email with a list of locations and contact info.

Back
Top Bottom