Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-21-ATCEXP-71144

You get your CIL yet? I am absolutely heated after seeing bf123 say who his HR rep was…
Nope. Expecting it on the 30th since they said that’s the latest we should get it. Honestly wouldn’t be surprised if it came later than the 30th with how slow this rep has been.

Nope. Expecting it on the 30th since they said that’s the latest we should get it. Honestly wouldn’t be surprised if it came later than the 30th with how slow this rep has been.
TH is my rep and she said couldn’t even give me a time table on when I’ll get my CIL.

You get your CIL yet? I am absolutely heated after seeing bf123 say who his HR rep was…
Got CIL at 8:18 this morning. Waiting on security and medical to reach out but I’ve heard security usually happens same day. Finally some progress. Hopefully you get yours today too.

Got my CIL today as well. Except our rep forgot to attach the list of AME’s and the pre-employment interview worksheet for us to send to medical. Every other HR rep I know of has included that information with the CIL. It’s always something ?
That came from the medical reps for me about 4 hours after the CIL came in. This one might not be on them ?

Does anyone know how starting pay for previous experience hires is determined? Is there a formula? Is it always AG pay, or always D1, D2? Also, what is difference between the lower pay and higher pay under D1, D2, and CPC?

Does anyone know how starting pay for previous experience hires is determined? Is there a formula? Is it always AG pay, or always D1, D2? Also, what is difference between the lower pay and higher pay under D1, D2, and CPC?
You should start at the bottom of whatever d band your assigned facility has. Ex: you get assigned to facility XYZ and D3 is the lowest band they have, you start at the bottom of the D3 band

Also the pay is to give pay bumps between AG and CPC for progression in OJT. If a facility has multiple bands, then the required positions to achieve the bands will be divided accordingly

Man, waiting on a list knowing facilities around your location have openings is terrible.
To be honest, it's probably better to start thinking those won't be on the list when you get it anyways.

To be honest, it's probably better to start thinking those won't be on the list when you get it anyways.
CN RB is right. When I got picked up, I was hoping for one of the facilities around me to be on my list so I would have a short move. Didn’t happen ???. The closest place was 11 and a half hours from where I was

CN RB is right. When I got picked up, I was hoping for one of the facilities around me to be on my list so I would have a short move. Didn’t happen ???. The closest place was 11 and a half hours from where I was
One can only hope ??

Back
Top Bottom