1D444CFE-58D7-4365-B840-CA273327E976.jpeg
    55.4 KB · Views: 392
  • 03689208-92EA-4F87-A09D-619865230413.jpeg
    03689208-92EA-4F87-A09D-619865230413.jpeg
    55.3 KB · Views: 356
  • 01B8709B-C192-40C2-854A-0A1241423B30.jpeg
    01B8709B-C192-40C2-854A-0A1241423B30.jpeg
    55.3 KB · Views: 364
When should I be expecting to receive my FOL? My projected start date is December 20th and I still do not have it. I received the amended TOL and sent everything needed in. Then HR asked for my DD214 member 4 copy. since then I have reached out and heard nothing. Thanks in advanced. Happy Thanksgiving y'all!

When should I be expecting to receive my FOL? My projected start date is December 20th and I still do not have it. I received the amended TOL and sent everything needed in. Then HR asked for my DD214 member 4 copy. since then I have reached out and heard nothing. Thanks in advanced. Happy Thanksgiving y'all!
Where do you see your porjected start date?

I got a TOL early July, still no FOL. Emailed my HR rep asking if everything was all good on my end and when to expect an FOL, they said everything was great and I will “get a FOL when they have a sot for me.” Any estimates, tips, or anything of the sort y’all have got from your HR rep? Should I just buckle down for a few years with all this Covid stuff? Lol

Last edited:
I got a TOL early July, still no FOL. EMAILED MY HR rep asking if everything was all good on my end and when to expect an FOL, they said everything was great and I will “get a FOL when they have a sot for me.” Any estimates, tips, or anything of the sort y’all have got from your HR rep? Should I just buckle down for a few years with all this Covid stuff? Lol
Can’t remember. Do you guys get a TOL before a list or after you rank facilities?

Anybody waiting on Tier 2 MMPI evaluation?
Yep

Last email I have is from SM on August 24, 2021 saying "Your file has been forwarded for Tier 2 coordination. You will be notified when your case is ready to move forward.
To support our efforts in restarting the Tier 2 evaluation process, our focus is on coordinating evaluations. Your TOL or CIL letter date has no effect on this process. Cases are coordinated on a first in-first out basis. You should not expect updates until we contact you with evaluation coordination details."

Yep

Last email I have is from SM on August 24, 2021 saying "Your file has been forwarded for Tier 2 coordination. You will be notified when your case is ready to move forward.
To support our efforts in restarting the Tier 2 evaluation process, our focus is on coordinating evaluations. Your TOL or CIL letter date has no effect on this process. Cases are coordinated on a first in-first out basis. You should not expect updates until we contact you with evaluation coordination details."
I got that email about 3 months before you did and I did my evaluation 2 weeks ago. You'll probably get some update within the next month or so

In the same boat as you bud. Same email received on 6 August, no reply or communication since. Not really expecting anything until springtime at the earliest.

Back
Top Bottom