Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-22-ATCEXP-76330

For the majority of people waiting on Flight Surgeon, myself included, are we trying to be hopeful for the new fiscal year and maybe they're waiting for some odd reason for a lot of us? Or what is everyone's thoughts? Some people are getting lists here and there still, but it still feels like most of us are "pending flight surgeon review"

For the majority of people waiting on Flight Surgeon, myself included, are we trying to be hopeful for the new fiscal year and maybe they're waiting for some odd reason for a lot of us? Or what is everyone's thoughts? Some people are getting lists here and there still, but it still feels like most of us are "pending flight surgeon review"
Are we hopeful? Yes. Are we optimistic? No. I'm just gonna sit and work my FCT job. When they email me, they email me.

Last edited:
The flight surgeons work year round.... new hire applicants are just bottom of the priority list

Oh, thats what I thought but I didn't want to answer the question wrong. I ended up doing, GEG-LEX-DSM-HSV-ALB then everything else.
GEG on your list is a sleeper and yall are super lucky to have it. They're in the process of gaining atleast 2 more radar sectors and that area is awesome. I hope you get it.

Back
Top Bottom