Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-22-ATCEXP-76330

Got it! Any information would be helpful.

Definitely would like a fast checkout facility/ or opportunity to transfer later on in my career.
Jackson is a literal public health hazard so I’d stay well clear of that. Otherwise, OMA or PDK would be my choice from that list. LFT is a good TRACON to get your feet wet if you want to start with Radar. Fast checkouts could be SUS or CPS, but I would probably prefer SUS.

any information on tmb? I’ve had people say pick it but offer no general information on it. Fast check out and easy transfer outs?
You're definitely gonna work some traffic. Look at their local numbers. I would say even if you are there for a while, you're still making decent money. Also, plenty of places within the region to transfer to higher level without moving too far.

Tmb controllers spreading some serious propaganda on here and Reddit trying to get people to go there lol

Just go where you want to live, you’re not going to be able to transfer out of any facility, they all have shit staffing.

Tmb controllers spreading some serious propaganda on here and Reddit trying to get people to go there lol

Just go where you want to live, you’re not going to be able to transfer out of any facility, they all have shit staffing.
Tmb released the last panel and it’s a tower only in a desirable location. Quick checkout and it gets academy grads.

Next

Back
Top Bottom