Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-22-ATCEXP-80642

To make matters more frustrating, I don't have any VA disability claim, and I hold a class 2 for my fct. I would think it'd be a simple quick deal.

Edit: Aviation Careers just called, and I am pending facility assignment. Disregard all my bitching about medical.
Not anywhere near your length, but I've had a slow ass time with medical since June of last year. Also GL region. Apparently GL is the absolute fastest region to clear medical. /s

Not anywhere near your length, but I've had a slow ass time with medical since June of last year. Also GL region. Apparently GL is the absolute fastest region to clear medical. /s
A buddy of mine post drug test had his list in 3 weeks but he's down in northwest florida

Yesterday I learned that filling a nervous stomach with a Waffle House breakfast on the way to take your MMPI means you get to see how nice the inside of certain Tower bathrooms can be. Man, that thing sucked. It's the only thing I'm really worried about as far as my medical clearance goes. My physical was last night and the AME said I crushed it (duh, been doing them for a decade now). Drug test tomorrow morning. Looks like if everything with the medical clearance goes well, I'll have a facility assignment before I officially separate from the AF.

I feel like they base the timeliness of our lists off our availability date. I just wish we knew how often they come out and it wasn't so random.
maybe so. I am within 2 months of availability. Getting closer

I got it too... Does not accepting it put me in the back of the line for facility placement?
I don't think so. When people talked about it in the past they ended getting a list next time they went out.

I assume this means no lists today because they want to give people time to respond about JCF. Could be wrong.

Wish I remembered what I put for my availability. It was rather this month or June. 🤔
I had to get a statement of service showing my availability.
I don't think so. When people talked about it in the past they ended getting a list next time they went out.

I assume this means no lists today because they want to give people time to respond about JCF. Could be wrong.
Okay! I can live with that. It still seems like a pretty good offer though.

I have a feeling you are correct. Probs next week.

Back
Top Bottom