FAA hiring

Point is, DEI is, and will be emphasized over qualifications (Kamala?)

No they are not. As long as you meet the MINIMUM qualifications. Read the job announcements and use of the Schedule A Hiring Authority per OPM. You are digging a hole for yourself and coming off extremely ignorant…

No they are not. As long as you meet the MINIMUM qualifications. Read the job announcements and use of the Schedule A Hiring Authority per OPM. You are digging a hole for yourself and coming off extremely ignorant…
Are you saying an applicant does not receive preferential hiring treatment, if they meet certain quotas of DEI, gender, sex? Of course they do. because as a minority myself, I can guarantee I did. I checked the box man, hell yes I did. But it‘s degrading/insulting to think I didn’t get hired based on my qualifications. Thats the point, that’s all

True, but the change being discussed was made by the FAA in March 2022. It added the qual of ‘severe intellectual disability’, and a few others. Cleveland Clinic describes severe intellectual disability as having a mental age of between 3 and 6 years of age. Pretty sure that’s the point, not giving a person an opportunity if they pass the medical etc

Back
Top Bottom