Facility Downgrades / Upgrades

ramfan402402 check the AAP.FAA.Gov website under TCIP. It'll have a list of facilities both above and below the buffer zones and for how long.

You'll need to do it on a gov computer.

Is there a way to only display facilities over the buffer like you describe? I usually just look at facilities by themselves, one at a time, to see if they’re over the buffer.

Is there a way to only display facilities over the buffer like you describe? I usually just look at facilities by themselves, one at a time, to see if they’re over the buffer.
Pretty sure there is an option for over the breakpoint.

OGG from a 6 to a 7 effective December 9, 2018.
FPR from a 6 to a 7 effective December 9, 2018.
ILM from a 6 to a 7 effective January 6, 2019.
CVG from an 8 to a 9 effective January 6, 2019.
SFB from an 8 to a 9 effective February 3, 2019.

Possibly because they have to be consistently above the count threshold, also I was told that they do a projection of your count in the future. If that looks good too, then they will consider an upgrade.

for AFW specific, our validation comes later in the year and they are waiting to validate until our anuel count is locked and can not be changed. We are going to be looked at in the Sept panel.

Sheeeee-it. someone PM me when the ARTCC's are evaluated by any similar standard. thx

giphy.gif

Sheeeee-it. someone PM me when the ARTCC's are evaluated by any similar standard. thx

giphy.gif
It was confirmed it’s impossible to count center traffic. I know we are about to celebrate the 50th anniversary of the moon landing, but come on man, why the fuck would you ever expect mankind to be able to count how many planes pass through a bunch of radar scopes in a building, technology ain’t limitless.

Back
Top Bottom