Facility Selection after passing Academy.

Anybody with insight know how the academy is operating? Didn’t know it was open? Are they opening it up to RTF and TSEW?

I thought ZLA was decent at worse, what's up with ZAB?

the rest of that list is big garbo lol

This is legit the worst enroute list I ever seen, got to get ZAB or else. If you can't get ZAB go to ZNY they lead the NAS in hardships maybe that will work out one day.

ZLA is a great facility. Experiences may very due to area differences in training times but good people all the way around. Facrep and atm work well together. Anything you could want to do outside or inside is within two hours of the facility.

I'd say ZLA should absolutely be your first choice on that list.

ZLA is a great facility. Experiences may very due to area differences in training times but good people all the way around. Facrep and atm work well together. Anything you could want to do outside or inside is within two hours of the facility.

I'd say ZLA should absolutely be your first choice on that list.
Somebody has paperwork out... I kid, I kid, mostly.

ZAB would theoretical be one of the fastest Z checkouts in the NAS. But you have to live in ABQ.
Oof. Yeah ZLA seems like top choice if you can stand living in the desert or commuting an hour minimum a day, otherwise ZAB seems decent.

ZLA looks like none of the pros of CA, all of the cons.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom