FAM Flight Status

Does anyone know what the actual penalty would be for doing this? I have heard a range from termination, to just having your FDT privilege's revoked for a year. I would love to know not that I would risk it, I have so many credit card points banked for flights now since all my 2020 trips were cancelled. Also I think they will bring this program back, hopefully with less restrictions, if we can go back to regular schedules we should be able to go back to this.
It depends on who would find out and how.
You fly to florida and can't get back cuz of storms ok no problem.
Hey I fammed to florida illegally and all the flights are booked.

I think it falls under abusing your badge/position for gain?

It depends on who would find out and how.
You fly to florida and can't get back cuz of storms ok no problem.
Hey I fammed to florida illegally and all the flights are booked.

I think it falls under abusing your badge/position for gain?
Generally, I would agree. Flash and dash is dead for a reason.

I brought it up to some higher ups that came to our last NATCA meeting and they brushed it off like it was the airlines who "probably wouldn't want us back in the cockpits" and no, FDT is part of COVID being around and we don't want to give up all the sweet things that come with the COVID being around idea just for FDT basically
I have asked the same thing, and got the exact same response. And vibe...

I brought it up to some higher ups that came to our last NATCA meeting and they brushed it off like it was the airlines who "probably wouldn't want us back in the cockpits" and no, FDT is part of COVID being around and we don't want to give up all the sweet things that come with the COVID being around idea just for FDT basically
I'm hoping we NEVER have to go back to five ten or anything like that ever again! I don't have a trainee because they are at home, terrible, how is every day going to be a training day

This is a pretty good dish from another country, if we all make it and bring it to work Fruit Bat Soup: The Traditional Palau Delicacy

Any official word on FDT being resumed? Has anyone done it recently?
For FDT to return they have to retrain TSA and ATC to any of the recent changes. It’s in the works but you know how those things go. Word I got is that’s at least 6 months of work once rolled out and then the work required to get it ready to be roll out. That’s not rumor or a guess.

For FDT to return they have to retrain TSA and ATC to any of the recent changes. It’s in the works but you know how those things go. Word I got is that’s at least 6 months of work once rolled out and then the work required to get it ready to be roll out. That’s not rumor or a guess.
Thank you, I'm much more interested to hear this than the party line "the airlines don't want to have us", which is false, and that desire goes beyond the line flight crew level, it's at a corporate one too. Thanks.

What do they have to retrain? They knew next to nothing about it to begin with

Lmao what Covid things are still around?

Just got an email that the eLMS for FDT is being deactivated on June 6th 2022. womp womp

Anyone have rumors on Fam Flights coming back?

Also why don’t Controllers get discount or deals on Flights?
I believe the powers that be consider any type of flying perks/discounts to be a conflict of interest. I guess someone believes if Delta were to offer controllers a 10% discount and Spirit only 5%, then we’d put every DAL in front of every NKS every chance we get.

Back
Top Bottom