Finding TI 6110 while at the Academy

Farq

My Academy class is currently in radar academics, and several lesson plans have referenced "TI 6110.100" and "TI 6110.101" as source material. I asked my instructor, but he was also unable to find it. I did find a reddit thread that shows current controllers how to find these documents, but it requires you to be behind the FAA firewall, which I guess the Academy doesn't have access to.
Does anyone know how Academy students can find these documents?

You should be able to use the computers in Student Services. I don’t remember the link at the moment (I think it has inet in it somewhere) but I do know that coursework is available via the intranet.

edit: try this link (http://inet.atctraining.faa.gov/)… you do need to be on the FAA network and follow the RoB at all times.

I tried using the link from the reddit post on those computers on my personal and the public FAA account and had no luck. I also browsed around for a while on the homepage and tried all the programs on the desktop.

I also wouldn't be surprised if it's obviously posted somewhere that I looked right over, lol

You should be able to use the computers in Student Services. I don’t remember the link at the moment (I think it has inet in it somewhere) but I do know that coursework is available via the intranet.

edit: try this link (http://inet.atctraining.faa.gov/)… you do need to be on the FAA network and follow the RoB at all times.
I will try that link tomorrow, thank you!

I tried using the link from the reddit post on those computers on my personal and the public FAA account and had no luck. I also browsed around for a while on the homepage and tried all the programs on the desktop.

I also wouldn't be surprised if it's obviously posted somewhere that I looked right over, lol
public FAA might not have access but if you log into a computer with your PIV card you should be able to get in. (The actual PIV when you get it, not the yellow temp)

I'm also in radar academics, and I asked about this today. It turns out some of the instructors have a hard copy of the 6110.108; I was able to briefly scan through one before giving it back. Apparently they're hard to get ahold of (it's a set of laminated flip cards on a binder ring, not just a document on plain paper).

Back
Top Bottom