Florida Surge

I would like to volunteer my services to join the shitshow known as ZJX, so dear FAA plz put out a bid so i can go down there and have some liberty and in exchange push some tin and pet some goats. what are we waiting for LFG
I don’t even need move money. PUT THE BID UP!

Why is there not a bid out for ZJX?

pet children GIF

7cd3fa8d390b3ad6017cbc98d2a518ab.png

I got picked up at ZJX last ERR and they basically said we can go there whenever we want. I’m at a cat 2 facility.

I know the Ops manager at ZJX, it's 2 minutes from me. They are very short-staffed having to cancel flights because of that facility. I applied for the recent OTS bid, and hope I can get there since it's so close to me.

Why is there not a bid out for ZJX?

pet children GIF

7cd3fa8d390b3ad6017cbc98d2a518ab.png
They aren’t going to open up a bid bc there is enough applicants from current controllers within the FAA. But that doesn’t matter bc they are going to take 100 non experienced controllers off the street and stick them down there and turn around to the people applying and say better luck next NCEPT…..then they will have you watch a RESPECT briefing a few weeks after because current controllers are having mental breakdowns from being trapped at their current facilities while they watch off the street kids go where they want. better reach out to your rvp.

Last edited:
They aren’t going to open up a bid bc there is enough applicants from current controllers within the FAA. But that doesn’t matter bc they are going to take 100 non experienced controllers off the street and stick them down there and turn around to the people applying and say better luck next NCEPT…..then they will have you watch a RESPECT briefing a few weeks after because current controllers are having mental breakdowns from being trapped at their current facilities while they watch off the street kids go where they want. better reach out to your rvp.
We should be thankful they let EIGHT people go last NCEPT ? /s

Back
Top Bottom