Former Jobs

OUA1

What job/career are you leaving behind to become a controller? I'll start.

Project Manager, residential construction.

I’ve worked as a finance assistant for an auto group for a few years now. Saying I’ll be overjoyed to get my academy date call is a complete understatement.

Mine was basically just college only before I was ATC. Summers and after college I did oilfield and farm work.

I've been a Station Manager for Alaska Airlines, a Flight Attendant for Republic Airlines, and now I'm an Aviation Analyst for a consulting company working mainly with safety data and meeting support

After graduating in December of 2016 I realized I was done trying to pursue medical school. Spent half of last year soul searching on what to do next. This was perfect timing.

I work as a HR services delivery analyst, basically I analyze data and make sure that people who input time on their timesheets end up actually getting paid, if they don't get paid that's when I get involved, to see why.

Got my aircraft dispatch cert and went to work for ARINC Direct (now Rockwell Collins) as a flight coordinator/follower for a few years before getting a job at a tower.

Was a supervisor in Airfield Operations at one of the busiest airports in the US. Great pay, benefits, and experience. Tough to leave behind no doubt...

Habitual college dropout, flight coordinator for a jet charter/fractional ownership company, CNC machinist at a car part factory...

Waiting FOL now.
private pilot instrument, was working towards commercial for a possible career change, then I got my TOL

Leaving NYPD for something I always wanted to do (before top pay of course :p )

Back
Top Bottom