Government Shutdown

It seems like there is a lot of information that is inconsistent in that link. For one, I was paid for 12/22 on Tuesday 1/29. Additionally, i dont see anything about when we will be paid for Xmas Eve, Xmas, or New Years. Only that MLK day would be included in PP03 "if time cards are processed in a timely manner".
Are you sure that wasn't pay from 12/23? That's what I received on the 29th.
Maybe those holidays will still be with PP4, not sure, but stay tuned!

So why did FAA say the 26th?
Because it's a constantly developing situation.

It seems like there is a lot of information that is inconsistent in that link. For one, I was paid for 12/22 on Tuesday 1/29. Additionally, i dont see anything about when we will be paid for Xmas Eve, Xmas, or New Years. Only that MLK day would be included in PP03 "if time cards are processed in a timely manner".

PP03 will be a normal paycheck including night dif, OT, whatever you had during PP03. We will not receive our holidays, OT, etc for PP01 and PP02 until the check for PP04 which is on Feb 26th.

PP03 will be a normal paycheck including night dif, OT, whatever you had during PP03. We will not receive our holidays, OT, etc for PP01 and PP02 until the check for PP04 which is on Feb 26th.

I've thought in pp3 we would be getting the other 40 or 50% they withheld from these last two paychecks?

Any word on when that other 40% of gross is coming in?

I've thought in pp3 we would be getting the other 40 or 50% they withheld from these last two paychecks?

Any word on when that other 40% of gross is coming in?
It’s not gonna be the other “40%”.
Taxes and premiums, tsp and dues..etc will be taken out. I wouldn’t be surprised if we only get an additional (approx) 10-15%. Some more, some def less than that.

It’s not gonna be the other “40%”.
Taxes and premiums, tsp and dues..etc will be taken out. I wouldn’t be surprised if we only get an additional (approx) 10-15%. Some more, some def less than that.
Yeah they already took all that out on my last 2 checks during the shutdown so this is going to be a surprise

Yeah they already took all that out on my last 2 checks during the shutdown so this is going to be a surprise
I’m curious too. They paid my union dues and child support and TSP in the last two checks. Really hope they don’t overpay my ex cause I know she doesn’t issue refunds.

I'm not understanding why we aren't being issued LES's. Doing some googling, I found that many states have laws where the employer is required to provide one. Why has the union not brought this up? I will probably grieve it, and may file a complaint with the state, if we don't receive one.

I'm not understanding why we aren't being issued LES's. Doing some googling, I found that many states have laws where the employer is required to provide one. Why has the union not brought this up? I will probably grieve it, and may file a complaint with the state, if we don't receive one.
What are you going to grieve? It’s not in the CBA to my knowledge, and it’s my understanding that grievances are only for violations of the CBA

FWIW .... It was one of the best January's for the stock market in history... and we had ostensibly 0 TSP contributions. The damage from this shutdown shitshow is off the charts. And now they are STILL keeping people's money, weeks after shutdown ends? Piss Poor. Illegal. Unconscionable. I am one of the most cynical people out there...and I didn't realize the full extent of how inept and ass backwards the government was until now. It knows no limits. I can't believe we are having to beg for our pay from CHRISTMAS EVE. I can't believe no one knows anything official and the goal posts keep moving.... the disinformation campaign is rampant. What is really going on? There is story within the story somewhere here thats oozing with corruption, incompetence, and scandal. How does it feel to be fu&*ed twice? BAD!

"We contacted the law firm representing our Union in the lawsuit and have shared with them your frustration and anger about the lack of accurate and timely information. We have also informed them of the DOI’s failure to provide Earnings and Leave Statements, which would allow you to determine if you have been paid correctly" Ppl can cite the NATCA lawsuit for some idea of justice, but that's not going to mean shit for at least 10 years so i take 0 solace or relief from it. Woodley & Mcgilvary is like chaaaa-chinggg, another $5,000 billable hour for being told the membership is frustrated and angry!! grrrrr, all the way to the bank for them....not us.

giphy.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom