How quickly after you submitted your E-qip did you receive a security background interview with a Private investigator?

SavannahATC

How quickly after you submitted your E-qip did you receive a security background interview with a Private investigator? Does everyone that applies receive an interview?

I had mine probably a month or so after submitting my E Qip. Mine was a phone interview that just went over everything on the E Qip. Unless something changed or you lied on the E Qip I wouldn’t be too concerned

Had an interview around 6 months after submitting the e-qip. Met me at the end of the day after class at the academy. Took about an hour and he literally just went page by page through all the info I filled out. I had printed everything I submitted and basically just read him verbatim what I already put down.

18 months after I submitted. Just over a year into my career.

I had mine probably a month or so after submitting my E Qip. Mine was a phone interview that just went over everything on the E Qip. Unless something changed or you lied on the E Qip I wouldn’t be too concerned
No did not lie, just parents have a history that could be deemed as questionable, they're immigrants from a country the U.S. does not have good relations with atm was worried it would hold up my security clearance, surprised they scheduled an interview so quickly after I submitted my documents (Less than two months from submission of e-qip to interview)

Back
Top Bottom