Is it worth it?

He’s prolly fine living in the tent and he probably got a sick deal on that place. And by sick I mean he actually found a place that he can afford barley
What I mean by smoke and mirrors is OP is the landlord renting out their guest room and has a college buddy in town and put their coworker in a tent 😂 just kidding just kidding, unless… 🤔

Also, I’d be sleeping in the break room before I pitched a tent 😂

Yea. Lol. “Is it worth it” Your own coworkers won’t let you crash on the couch and make you sleep in a tent. I would like to be a fly on the wall when they pitch the “NATCA brotherhood” line after that. What a bunch of fucktards.
It isn't that simple bro. His coworkers probably rent a bedroom in someone else's house and don't have access to a living room or couch for him to crash on. That will be the norm for all controllers at low level facilities soon. That's Bidenomics at work.

Catch me about to request $25 for my next chow run. Oh shit nvm Mick said non-members don’t get to participate in union sponsored chow runs. He’s gonna need that money.

It isn't that simple bro. His coworkers probably rent a bedroom in someone else's house and don't have access to a living room or couch for him to crash on. That will be the norm for all controllers at low level facilities soon. That's Bidenomics at work.
That’s terrible. He and all of them deserve better. I recant my fucktards statement…..unless somebody has a living room.

Well and even to this day, Rinaldi is pulling in over a quarter million a year in dues-funded “consulting fees.”
I wonder if there’s any constituent willing to defend this as necessary or if we could vote to disallow kickbacks like so. I propose the idea of consulting with the people your actions affect and/or represent as opposed to former execs. You know, the rich get richer type vibes.

Back
Top Bottom