Lawsuit result

Oh it's true. Shelton Snow is on tape giving answers to the ATSA to minorities.
Isn't it the BIO-Q? Either way it's fucked that he did that. Can't believe he still works in the FAA.

Ultimately this job should be blind to literally everything but the psych/health/ATSA eval and background check. The way it's setup now is decent (assuming that no one gets preferential treatment).

Isn't it the BIO-Q? Either way it's fucked that he did that. Can't believe he still works in the FAA.

Ultimately this job should be blind to literally everything but the psych/health/ATSA eval and background check. The way it's setup now is decent (assuming that no one gets preferential treatment).

But diversity=safety and white=bad...seriously it's not a hard concept guys, just focus all your effort into benefiting your community at the expense of people who don't look the same because you're not supposed to like them. /s

Last edited:
But diversity=safety and white=bad...seriously it's not a hard concept guys, just focus all your effort into benefiting your community at the expense of people who don't look the same because you're not supposed to like them.

Damn ur reply to me had nothing to do with my post, relax guy lmao, dont be mad that the American Dream is inclusive to... everyone that wants a better life

Last edited:

You are correct it was the Bio-Q. While it's only one piece of the puzzle in the hiring process, it's still pretty shocking on how it was handled. https://cdn.ca9.uscourts.gov/datastore/opinions/2019/10/22/17-17349.pdf

I can't believe this guy still works for the FAA. I'm glad they just got rid of the Bio-Q, seemed like a unnecessary hassle anyways.

You are correct it was the Bio-Q. While it's only one piece of the puzzle in the hiring process, it's still pretty shocking on how it was handled. https://cdn.ca9.uscourts.gov/datastore/opinions/2019/10/22/17-17349.pdf

I can't believe this guy still works for the FAA. I'm glad they just got rid of the Bio-Q, seemed like a unnecessary hassle anyways.

I read that and Googled Shelton Snow. Just proves the government gives itself favor in all the rules and management can do whatever the f&ck they want to without repercussions.

Management and NATCA yell and scream follow the process, only to slow down progress and fixing wrongs. As long as your are stuck in the endless process, nothing will ever get done, and both can do whatever they want. It's not about doing the right thing, it's about control in their little castles with their small dicks.

And Shelton Snow should have been fired. Buts it's the government, so it's "what will he do to earn a living" - not our f&cking fault. No one has the balls or the money to take down or throw a metaphorical grenade into these so called processes to get real change.

Had to rant after getting pissed off at reading all of this.

I read that and Googled Shelton Snow. Just proves the government gives itself favor in all the rules and management can do whatever the f&ck they want to without repercussions.

Management and NATCA yell and scream follow the process, only to slow down progress and fixing wrongs. As long as your are stuck in the endless process, nothing will ever get done, and both can do whatever they want. It's not about doing the right thing, it's about control in their little castles with their small dicks.

And Shelton Snow should have been fired. Buts it's the government, so it's "what will he do to earn a living" - not our f&cking fault. No one has the balls or the money to take down or throw a metaphorical grenade into these so called processes to get real change.

Had to rant after getting pissed off at reading all of this.
This is all true, it's another argument for another forum, but I always roll my eyes and think "hear we go" when I meet someone or read in a bio that they have "over 3X years of government service". 2% of the time they are a high performing patriot who is in it for public service and has incredible passion and drive. 98% of the time they are over the top lazy, checked out, and/or flat out suck at the job but they stayed in public service for that long instead of jumping to the high stakes private sector and try to make it rich with a rare skillset because they are comfortable/safe in position and know there will never zero accountability for anything.

And it's another topic for yet another forum but start by looking at how he F'ed up the start of the AIDS pandemic in the late 80's and go through today and there is no more better example of this then Dr. Fauci.

This is all true, it's another argument for another forum, but I always roll my eyes and think "hear we go" when I meet someone or read in a bio that they have "over 3X years of government service". 2% of the time they are a high performing patriot who is in it for public service and has incredible passion and drive. 98% of the time they are over the top lazy, checked out, and/or flat out suck at the job but they stayed in public service for that long instead of jumping to the high stakes private sector and try to make it rich with a rare skillset because they are comfortable/safe in position and know there will never zero accountability for anything.

And it's another topic for yet another forum but start by looking at how he F'ed up the start of the AIDS pandemic in the late 80's and go through today and there is no more better example of this then Dr. Fauci.
Covered quite a bit of ground there, but I will agree that gov’t efficiency is an oxymoron

Back
Top Bottom