March 5 NEST

Atc22

Supposed to be in the March 5 NEST and have not heard anything yet. Anyone else in this round? I know people have said it's usually within 10 days so there are a couple more days but I'm having doubts my ATM got my paperwork in on time.

When I checked the NEST agenda, it only showed two people getting lists for this one, so not sure about that. Did you already receive your recommendation for what level facility?

My ATM gave me a recommendation and said he turned the paperwork in. Went to him to get more information. Hopefully will know more tomorrow.

My ATM gave me a recommendation and said he turned the paperwork in. Went to him to get more information. Hopefully will know more tomorrow.
Previous poster was referring to the NEST recommendation. After they review your packet they make a recommendation on what level facility you should be considered for. 7 or below tower only, or 7 or below up down or only level 4's etc.
Have you been working with your FACREP ?

What was the list if you don't mind me asking?
I dont mind but it was a list of 19 places. One level 7, 5- 6's , 8 - 5's, and 5 - 4's.
Many in expensive areas like CA, AK, VI, MA.
You can private message if you want more specifics

Last edited:
Some. Things have been really busy at our facility so I have not got the face time I wanted but I've talked to them.

When I checked the NEST agenda, it only showed two people getting lists for this one, so not sure about that. Did you already receive your recommendation for what level facility?
Were you looking at the one updated March 5 the panel from February 5? That's the last one on the website that I see.

Previous poster was referring to the NEST recommendation. After they review your packet they make a recommendation on what level facility you should be considered for. 7 or below tower only, or 7 or below up down or only level 4's etc.
Ah. I have not heard from the NEST making me wonder if I didn't make the cut off for it. That all comes through the ATM first right?

Some. Things have been really busy at our facility so I have not got the face time I wanted but I've talked to them.

Were you looking at the one updated March 5 the panel from February 5? That's the last one on the website that I see.

Ah. I have not heard from the NEST making me wonder if I didn't make the cut off for it. That all comes through the ATM first right?
It does go through the ATM however I have an amazing FACREP here who has been the go between and on top of everything. He keeps his hear on all the happenings and is often 1st to know and he came back and informed me and a coworker of the NESTs recommendations for us.

It does go through the ATM however I have an amazing FACREP here who has been the go between and on top of everything. He keeps his hear on all the happenings and is often 1st to know and he came back and informed me and a coworker of the NESTs recommendations for us.
When in the process did you hear the NEST recommendation?

If your FACREP is that amazing why did he let you wash out? Just kidding lol, congrats on the retention.

Back
Top Bottom