Mid-Terms 2022

Been pleased overall with the results. Can’t wait to see Boebert throw a tantrum. ? Keri Lake as well.

Warnock having to keep fighting is just pathetic though when Walker is such a joke. I do feel his campaign should’ve pushed a bit more aggressively but we will see what happens.

On a less partisan note, it was overall pleasant that most people have respectfully conceded and not debates the results. I’m hoping the toxicity is lowering and people can return to semi-civility.

Been pleased overall with the results. Can’t wait to see Boebert throw a tantrum. ? Keri Lake as well.
Holding our breath on that one; think Boebert might narrowly win at this point.
Warnock having to keep fighting is just pathetic though when Walker is such a joke.
first time GIF

On a less partisan note, it was overall pleasant that most people have respectfully conceded and not debates the results. I’m hoping the toxicity is lowering and people can return to semi-civility.
**Arizona has entered the chat**

Warnock having to keep fighting is just pathetic though when Walker is such a joke. I do feel his campaign should’ve pushed a bit more aggressively but we will see what happens.

Boebert won. KARI Lake will win easily once Arizona gets around to counting the votes in 2 weeks..

How is Warnock not getting 50% "pathetic"? He's lucky as hell that the libertarian vote allowed him to even qualify for a runoff! Especially consideri g Kemp win very easily. Youre talking str8 out of your ass. You might be an ever bigger liberal zealot than 32.

Boebert won. KARI Lake will win easily once Arizona gets around to counting the votes in 2 weeks..

How is Warnock not getting 50% "pathetic"? He's lucky as hell that the libertarian vote allowed him to even qualify for a runoff! Especially consideri g Kemp win very easily. Youre talking str8 out of your ass. You might be an ever bigger liberal zealot than 32.
Considering the Republican candidate is severely unqualified and hypocritical, it’s pathetic indeed that people would even let it get close. Kemp doing so well is a testament to the fact Walker is so distasteful a candidate to most voters lol.

Boebert may win, but it would’ve been wonderful to see her lose. She’s a clown. And Lake, beside the fact she’s been crying foul since the primary (and even during the primary), has no place in running a state if she can’t even accept the potential that she would lose. Plus she was a shill for Obama up until she realized suckers in the Republican Party would give her power if she played along with Trump’s lies.

And I’m actually a registered Republican who voted for Trump in 2016. I didn’t like him in the primaries, and then thought he might be alright when he won the election. I just can’t stand the mother fucker since about 2018, and especially after COVID, his sharpie hurricane, and how he handled his very legitimate ? and very legal ? loss in 2020.

And the party should’ve dumped him after Jan 6, but they kept riding his buffoonery into this pretty weak showing for a midterm. It’s okay to accept you’re wrong sometimes though, and I fully accept I was wrong for thinking Trump would be any different than he was during the primaries. Not a mistake I’ll make again.

I’m sorry your red wave never happened bro.

Considering the Republican candidate is severely unqualified and hypocritical, it’s pathetic indeed that people would even let it get close. Kemp doing so well is a testament to the fact Walker is so distasteful a candidate to most voters lol.

Boebert may win, but it would’ve been wonderful to see her lose. She’s a clown. And Lake, beside the fact she’s been crying foul since the primary (and even during the primary), has no place in running a state if she can’t even accept the potential that she would lose. Plus she was a shill for Obama up until she realized suckers in the Republican Party would give her power if she played along with Trump’s lies.

And I’m actually a registered Republican who voted for Trump in 2016. I didn’t like him in the primaries, and then thought he might be alright when he won the election. I just can’t stand the mother fucker since about 2018, and especially after COVID, his sharpie hurricane, and how he handled his very legitimate ? and very legal ? loss in 2020.

And the party should’ve dumped him after Jan 6, but they kept riding his buffoonery into this pretty weak showing for a midterm. It’s okay to accept you’re wrong sometimes though, and I fully accept I was wrong for thinking Trump would be any different than he was during the primaries. Not a mistake I’ll make again.

The people do not agree w you that all of these candidates are clowns. You want Bush/Cheney/McCain/Crenshaw in there to start more wars or what? Put down the cable news! Lol @ the perpetual Jan 6 references. You probably have an Adam Kinzinger dildo & Liz Cheney fleshlight.. the non-clowns that no one actually votes for ?

Back
Top Bottom