MMPI-2 Tier 2 Process

2020 OTS. Just found out that I received my release form for Tier 2 last week and that I had 7 days to return it and get it notarized and today's the 7th day. I ended up finding an online notary so hopefully they aren't strict with the 7 day deadline. Glad to finally get this process going.
Just an FYI, they will reject the release form if you use an online notary. Happened to me today. They don't seem to be super strict with the 7 day deadline just send them the forms as soon as possible.

Got my Tier 2 eval scheduled for the 17th this month!
Congratulations man! I know it felt like forever being stuck in Tier-2, not knowing when something will happen. I have the same timeline as you, except wasn't notified of being Tier-2 until March. So hopefully not long now! When did you get the official "Coordination" email from Hope? Mine was May 26th.

Congratulations man! I know it felt like forever being stuck in Tier-2, not knowing when something will happen. I have the same timeline as you, except wasn't notified of being Tier-2 until March. So hopefully not long now! When did you get the official "Coordination" email from Hope? Mine was May 26th.
I got her email the same date as well. I was shocked to actually get an appointment so early. Didn't get anything else until late October to give SM my current address so they can locate a provider and then that same day got the release form (permission for the psych to see your file). I graduate college in May so hopefully my process isn't super fast and get a class date somewhere around late spring/early summer. Hopefully this is a good sign for anyone else in the Jan 2020 bid thats Tier 2.

2020 OTS. Just found out that I received my release form for Tier 2 last week and that I had 7 days to return it and get it notarized and today's the 7th day. I ended up finding an online notary so hopefully they aren't strict with the 7 day deadline. Glad to finally get this process going.
When did you take your MMPI/get tier 2 referral?

When did you take your MMPI/get tier 2 referral?
Look at my signature. If you're on mobile turn your phone sideways. But I took the MMPI late November of 2020. Didn't hear anything back regarding medical clearance until January 2021 where I was told I was Tier 2. Then I was just told to wait then got the email regarding coordination in May and to wait even more. Nothing after that until October where I was prompted to provide them my current address then got the release form last week. Sent it back to them yesterday and then scheduled my appointment today.

Look at my signature. If you're on mobile turn your phone sideways. But I took the MMPI late November of 2020. Didn't hear anything back regarding medical clearance until January 2021 where I was told I was Tier 2. Then I was just told to wait then got the email regarding coordination in May and to wait even more. Nothing after that until October where I was prompted to provide them my current address then got the release form last week. Sent it back to them yesterday and then scheduled my appointment today.
Ahh the old turn the phone sideways lol thank you for that.

Y’all have quick turnaround time! I legit waited 43 days to get that release lol not expecting my appointment the next 2 months when I’m so used to this wait already
yeah I'm pretty sure it goes by the availability of whichever psych gets selected for you. The Tier 2 team has to confirm a psych before they send you the release

Did my tier II evaluation today. Took 4 hours, reviews my initial results, talked about my life/medical history, retook MMPI-2 and an additional 350 question assessment. Overall didn’t seem bad.

Did my tier II evaluation today. Took 4 hours, reviews my initial results, talked about my life/medical history, retook MMPI-2 and an additional 350 question assessment. Overall didn’t seem bad.
Nice, hopefully everything goes smoothly for you now! Do you know the reason you were tier-2'd now? Did the review kind of show you which answers not select on your MMPI-2?

Congrats, did mine last month. The turn around lately seems to be about 2 months give or take... Pure hopium I'm smoking since i finished my appointment

Back
Top Bottom