MMPI-2 Tier 2 Process

I found a list online of approved FAA psychologists. I called the psychologist closest to me to see if they were closed from Covid (what the Tier II people keep saying is holding them up). They are open for business. I'm not sure what the hold up is then. The list is here if anyone is interested: https://www.faa.gov/about/office_or...de/media/AeromedicalNeuropsychologistList.pdf

icecreambaby just curious if the link I posted is valid, do you see the psychologist that you were seen by on there?

icecreambaby just curious if the link I posted is valid, do you see the psychologist that you were seen by on there?
Link is valid and my psych is not on that list. I brought up your point to my pysch and she was shocked that the FAA was saying they were "having trouble" finding docs... Basically the bottle neck is with the Tier 2 team, they just won't openly tell you that. They can only process XX cases per month and if your name isn't on that list then keep waiting.

I found a list online of approved FAA psychologists. I called the psychologist closest to me to see if they were closed from Covid (what the Tier II people keep saying is holding them up). They are open for business. I'm not sure what the hold up is then. The list is here if anyone is interested: https://www.faa.gov/about/office_or...de/media/AeromedicalNeuropsychologistList.pdf

even if you find out your local FAA psychologist, you can't schedule your own appointment. The FAA has to send paperwork to the psych before you can schedule your appointment

The person I saw was not on this list.

even if you find out your local FAA psychologist, you can't schedule your own appointment. The FAA has to send paperwork to the psych before you can schedule your appointment
Of course. My goal was to see if the Covid excuse they've given me for the last year was truthful. It's not.

The person I saw was not on this list.
That's good to hear I suppose. I'm guessing the official list is much bigger.

Do you have an email address for Hope that you could share, or even just her last name.
Sharing specific names/direct lines is against community guidelines iirc. But just so you know, Hope probably won't respond well if she hasn't already reached out to you yet. I would email the org box if your VHT person isn't responding; someone will most likely reach out to you after that telling you to keep waiting

Back
Top Bottom