MMPI-2 Tier 2 Process

Does anyone know if we need to update our Security POC if things happen in our life that are usually reported on the SF-86, like picking up a second job or if one of the contacts for an old address has moved? Do we go through our SF-86 again once we are hired to see if any changes need to be made?

Yeah I would notify them of employment/address changes. I know when I did I just sent an email and she'd respond "No problem, thank you for the notification."

I even called once saying I got a ticket for expired tags but that it was dismissed (I had bought a new car right around the same time the other expired as well as moved so I totally forgot). She laughed and said "we're not worried about that kinda thing. Just don't make a habit of it and you're fine."

Just making an observation here.. I've been on pointsixtyfive and stuckmic for a few years combined. The tier-2 threads would appear every once in a while, but I didn't see them very often. Maybe I'm just noticing these threads more because I'm now in the process myself, but it definitely feels like way more people are dealing with tier-2 these days. Either due to higher fail rates, or the agency has gotten slower at dealing with the process recently. Anyone else think the same?
What bid are you from?

Most these FAA employees who deal with this process work from home. So they probably get some breakfast, pick up the paper, and walk the dog then maybe work on a tier-2 file for 30 minutes then close up shop.

Most these FAA employees who deal with this process work from home. So they probably get some breakfast, pick up the paper, and walk the dog then maybe work on a tier-2 file for 30 minutes then close up shop.
That sounds like a great job. I should apply for that instead of this process.

The messed up part is that it only appears to be the Tier 2 office in D.C. that doesn't seem to want to play ball.

They were waiting on my BI. Well today NBIB/OPM provided me a copy of the BI. I forwarded it along to the agency.

I'm sure in 3-4 months they'll email me saying they missed something else they need. I have friends from the same bid that are D1 and eyeing D2 already at facilities.... it's a total joke.

The messed up part is that it only appears to be the Tier 2 office in D.C. that doesn't seem to want to play ball.

They were waiting on my BI. Well today NBIB/OPM provided me a copy of the BI. I forwarded it along to the agency.

I'm sure in 3-4 months they'll email me saying they missed something else they need. I have friends from the same bid that are D1 and eyeing D2 already at facilities.... it's a total joke.
Im sure ive said it before but your situation is crazy. The fact that there isnt someone high up to sort this out for you is nuts. Its all the politics that goes into government work.

Im sure ive said it before but your situation is crazy. The fact that there isnt someone high up to sort this out for you is nuts. Its all the politics that goes into government work.

Going higher up does nothing. They just come up with some sort of excuse/justification in their minds that makes it acceptable. Before they needed documents. Then they said I lied. Then they said I didn't lie but were waiting on my clearance. Then they got my clearance and said they're waiting on my BI. Now they have the BI.

RDC emailed me a month ago and told me if I heard anything from Hope in a few weeks to let him know, I emailed yesterday to let him know I haven’t heard anything for him to respond and tell me to just be patient. Lol fml.

RDC emailed me a month ago and told me if I heard anything from Hope in a few weeks to let him know, I emailed yesterday to let him know I haven’t heard anything for him to respond and tell me to just be patient. Lol fml.
He told me the same thing. I email them periodically just to bother them at this point. Maybe i will get some meaningful response someday. KH did tell me he might send me to refresh my drugtest soon so hopefully I can do that to get it out of the way.

I emailed Hope yesterday asking if my case had been received. She responded with
“Your case in not in active tier 2 processing. I would contact your medical analyst for updates.”
She tagged RDC and he sent an email saying
“Asking Hope for updates won’t get you anywhere. Her email means that she hasn’t looked at your file yet. How and when they look at your case is a complete mystery.”

He told me the same thing. I email them periodically just to bother them at this point. Maybe i will get some meaningful response someday. KH did tell me he might send me to refresh my drugtest soon so hopefully I can do that to get it out of the way.
I usually email once a month. What bid are you from?

7/2018 OTS
July 2018? And you still haven’t received a appointment yet? And I’m over bitching about 4 months. Well if they haven’t gotten to you gentlemen, I ain’t getting one. Seems to me I’m lowest on the totem pole right now. I’m from 12/2018 EXP.

July 2018? And you still haven’t received a appointment yet? And I’m over bitching about 4 months. Well if they haven’t gotten to you gentlemen, I ain’t getting one. Seems to me I’m lowest on the totem pole right now. I’m from 12/2018 EXP.

HHAHAHAHA.

I’m from the July 2017 bid....

So I emailed my medical analyst to see if they have received my tier 2 evaluation and he said that they have not received anything and to verify when my Evaluator sent in her results. Just wondering who does the evaluator send their results to ? Is it Hope or the regional doctor or to the FAA?

So I emailed my medical analyst to see if they have received my tier 2 evaluation and he said that they have not received anything and to verify when my Evaluator sent in her results. Just wondering who does the evaluator send their results to ? Is it Hope or the regional doctor or to the FAA?
Someone in DC, not sure if Hope is in DC.

There's also the other side of it all where nobody knows anything - as in they don't talk to each other at all.

June 5th - Tier 2 Appt.

*I saw someone on .65 talking about how they called their psychologist and they got a tracking number to track their evaluation.

June 19th - Spoke with psychologist to get status on evaluation and possibly a tracking number.
They said, "I've already sent off your evaluation. I sent it a few days after your appointment. They had me e-mail it back using an encrypted e-mail, recipient (I'm 99% sure she said Hope) responded and said that it has been received." She also let me know that she has already received payment from the FAA for the visit. *See flow chart

June 28th - E-mailed RDC. Response: "The report has not been received in HQ yet. You will be notified when final HQ report is completed."

Attachments

• Attachment 1_AMSIS As-Is Process Flows (1).pdf
    237 KB · Views: 35
There's also the other side of it all where nobody knows anything - as in they don't talk to each other at all.

June 5th - Tier 2 Appt.

*I saw someone on .65 talking about how they called their psychologist and they got a tracking number to track their evaluation.

June 19th - Spoke with psychologist to get status on evaluation and possibly a tracking number.
They said, "I've already sent off your evaluation. I sent it a few days after your appointment. They had me e-mail it back using an encrypted e-mail, recipient (I'm 99% sure she said Hope) responded and said that it has been received." She also let me know that she has already received payment from the FAA for the visit. *See flow chart

June 28th - E-mailed RDC. Response: "The report has not been received in HQ yet. You will be notified when final HQ report is completed."

That's helpful. I've been stuck in the same spot though for..... over a year...... collecting random information....

Back
Top Bottom