MMPI-2 Tier 2 Process

June 7th, 2018 was my tier 2 notification date.... zero sympathy lol.

I'm not convinced that's how it works. I think the "rules are made up and the points don't matter" lol
March 2019 was mine, I don’t know.. I guess I just try to see the bright side. You’re at the light at the end of the tunnel though soo you’re there, I still didn’t even do my evaluation yet.

Anyone here have contact info on HQ? I would like to ask them a question but I don’t have any idea on how to contact them.
I’ve wondered the same thing. I asked RDC for contact info and he ignored it and then I called aviation careers and the lady said she has no clue who HQ is

Just received clearance today

Timeline for those interested:

3/8/19 - TOL Received

3/25/19 - CIL Received

5/22/19 - CIL Appointments Completed

10/9/19 - Official Tier 2 Notification

11/8/19 - Tier 2 Appointment

11/16/19 - Tier 2 Packet received in D.C.

2/27/20 - Tier 2 Cleared
Wow that’s a fast timeline. Congrats! I completed my tier 2 appointment on 11/12/19, four days after you, so hopefully I’m coming up. Quick question - how do you know that your tier 2 packet arrived in DC? My psychologist never gave me a follow up and anytime I email someone within the faa hiring team I just get a vague response

I’ve wondered the same thing. I asked RDC for contact info and he ignored it and then I called aviation careers and the lady said she has no clue who HQ is

Wow that’s a fast timeline. Congrats! I completed my tier 2 appointment on 11/12/19, four days after you, so hopefully I’m coming up. Quick question - how do you know that your tier 2 packet arrived in DC? My psychologist never gave me a follow up and anytime I email someone within the faa hiring team I just get a vague response

Email Hope and ask if they got it, the person that set the appointment.

March 2019 was mine, I don’t know.. I guess I just try to see the bright side. You’re at the light at the end of the tunnel though soo you’re there, I still didn’t even do my evaluation yet.

I get it man, I really do. But maybe you luck out and they use your passing MMPI from the other psych and don't make you do the eval. Yay optimism.

Email Hope and ask if they got it, the person that set the appointment.

I get it man, I really do. But maybe you luck out and they use your passing MMPI from the other psych and don't make you do the eval. Yay optimism.
I hope so hahaha, I’m pretty sure RDC is getting sick and tired of my sh*t.

Jesus that was fast. Notified in October and already cleared? Buy a lottery ticket bro. I'm sitting on a year now without anything other than being notified I failed. Fml

Jesus that was fast. Notified in October and already cleared? Buy a lottery ticket bro. I'm sitting on a year now without anything other than being notified I failed. Fml
I bought some AMD calls just before the market took a shit with this Coronavirus trepidation. I feel like the universe is keeping me grounded. ?

Just got notified that I cleared my Tier 2 and need to retake my drug test. I took my tier 2 on 11/12/19. Another guy posted recently that he just got cleared too and he took his tier 2 on 11/08/19 - so it looks like they’re going in order. If you took your tier 2 around our time you might be coming up next!
Congrats! & Goodluck!

Mine was November 20th. Might cry if I get mine this year. HAHAH.

Good luck and congrats!
Actually there were two people ahead of me who received clearance and also took their tier 2s in November.

- RissaRoo took their Tier 2 in early November of 2019 (exact date not known), and received clearance on 02/22/2020.

- lhul5ley took their Tier 2 on 11/08/2019 and received clearance on 02/27/2020.

- I took my Tier 2 on 11/12/2019 and received clearance today on 03/03/2020.

I don’t want to give you false hope but it seems as though you may be coming up - maybe late next week? Don’t quote me though! Just trying to stay optimistic!

Good luck!

Does anyone have a general idea of how long it will take to receive a class date after the drug test refresh? I was just notified of my Tier II being cleared yesterday ? my interview was 11/20/19
Congratulations man, I’m jealous. Seems like they’re moving people along though.

Back
Top Bottom