NATCA is going to secure a 50% raise for sure

Well said. Bet NATCA Legislative was blind sided by NEB like everyone else but hey good job guys in solidarity. Thanks for using your own leave to come stomp around DC for us and hosting congressman and looking important.
I saw one were rich Santa was standing next to like 12 different confresspeople and he clearly didn’t know what to do with his hands.

The remaining BLM shirts are on clearance there.

but the posters are vintage, somebody theyll be like owning an Andy Warhol

The Office Lol GIF

I've brought up how McDonald's workers in CA are making about half what ATC make. With that perspective that means 2 McDonald's workers are contributing to society as much as 1 controller... I digress.

Harvard has an acceptance rate of 4% and had 56,937 applicants. They only choose the best of the best to go to Harvard and so only 1,966 made it into Harvard. Of those 1,966 admitted 97% will make it to graduation.

The FAA has a 2.6% acceptance rate and had 57,956 Applicants. They only choose the best of the best to go to the academy to become Air Traffic Controllers so only 1500 made it into the Academy. Of those 1,500 admitted 60% will make it to graduation (900 graduates). Of those 60% only 60% of those graduates will become controllers at a facility(900*.6=540).

Thank you for all your service! You deserve more!

#Razewen

I've brought up how McDonald's workers in CA are making about half what ATC make. With that perspective that means 2 McDonald's workers are contributing to society as much as 1 controller... I digress.

Harvard has an acceptance rate of 4% and had 56,937 applicants. They only choose the best of the best to go to Harvard and so only 1,966 made it into Harvard. Of those 1,966 admitted 97% will make it to graduation.

The FAA has a 2.6% acceptance rate and had 57,956 Applicants. They only choose the best of the best to go to the academy to become Air Traffic Controllers so only 1500 made it into the Academy. Of those 1,500 admitted 60% will make it to graduation (900 graduates). Of those 60% only 60% of those graduates will become controllers at a facility(900*.6=540).

Thank you for all your service! You deserve more!

#Razewen
This is a really hot take for someone who can't read or understand numbers.

dems crush the elections again
I wonder when Ohio NATCA members can expect an email blast reminding them to not partake in the Devil's lettuce even though it will be legal for them at the state level.

I also wonder how many Ohio controllers/federal employees will be submitting their retirement paperwork while simultaneously submitting small business loans. 🤣

1699455476967.png

Even when you throw in the 1.6% NATCA raise and the 0.5% locality increases some of those years the numbers still don't touch inflation because true inflation is way higher than what is quoted there.
Also shouldn't even count the 1.6% raise when talking about keeping up with inflation as those raises are essentially longevity step increases within bands and not raises for the career field as a whole

Back
Top Bottom