NATCA is going to secure a 50% raise for sure

If 50 bucks an hour at mcd’s is so much better why hasn’t anyone made that jump? Because it’s actually factually bs. We have it good, everyone knows it. Could we have it better? Maybe, but it’s going to take a lot of law changing to make happen. So until there’s proposals that involve that or congress gives themselves a hefty raise…we will not see any change in the current system. But please, let’s start another thread on the topic.

I can’t believe this is the first thread I read after taking a vacay from this place

Honestly, we should just do away with the current COL adjustments. It never makes sense to me how Houston gets close to 35% but is easily the cheapest city to live in. Meanwhile places like Miami, or Oakland are waaaay more expensive and yet have a lower COL even though the COL is significantly higher. Instead we should have a standard rate so all facilities are treated equally.

Next they should give everybody a raise because #razewen but also because our job is way more stressful and requires much more perfection than most other professions and yet we are not paid accordingly.
Literally none of those places get cola. You’re complaining about locality and that’s not even FAA it’s government wide.

Why does N90 deserve all this extra cash when we all need RAZE NAU?

ignore the level 9s and below for a minute and talk about big boy facilities, how come 2 of the 4 shortest staffed facilities in the NAS that are Lvl10+ (MIA and A80) don’t get CIP? What about D10? A90?

RAZE WEN MVMNT serves to unite, not divide. Brother and sisters, we are underpaid. Say it with me, together WE ARE UNDERPAID! Don’t let the greedy N90 cats convince you otherwise, they too are underpaid.

Everyone is onto the N90 grift! Yet they still come in here and shamelessly cry poor.

If 50 bucks an hour at mcd’s is so much better why hasn’t anyone made that jump? Because it’s actually factually bs. We have it good, everyone knows it.

This is a very ignorant statement and you are living under a rock. Many people have quit FAA ATC and many more will. Better go back on vacay, IE sticking your head in in the sand.

Everyone is onto the N90 grift! Yet they still come in here and shamelessly cry poor.

This is a very ignorant statement and you are living under a rock. Many people have quit FAA ATC and many more will. Better go back on vacay, IE sticking your head in in the sand.
Oh I know plenty who have. Most actually ended up coming back is the truth (well over half of the ones I know). But no one is quitting and going to work McDonald’s. Thats the ignorant arguement. People come here and complain because they WANT to believe they can have it better somewhere else doing something else…but 99% can’t and that’s why they’re still in the FAA, because they can’t find a better gig

(Please go ahead and down vote all you want)

I would rather do ATC than McDonald's at the same pay, and half of you that think it's so easy to get a programming job couldn't do it anyways lol

I would rather do ATC than McDonald's at the same pay, and half of you that think it's so easy to get a programming job couldn't do it anyways lol
Well you are the reason our pay gap between ATC and Fast-food is closing. If someone is willing to do ATC for $20 an hour they will in fact happily pay you $20 an hour. You may not take a pay cut... But your pay will stay stagnant and fast-food workers pay will increase until we make the same. Because of people like you and hold the same values.

Well you are the reason our pay gap between ATC and Fast-food is closing. If someone is willing to do ATC for $20 an hour they will in fact happily pay you $20 an hour. You may not take a pay cut... But your pay will stay stagnant and fast-food workers pay will increase until we make the same. Because of people like you and hold the same values.
Aye, aye. If no one was willing to do ATC for $90/hr….then they wouldn’t pay $90/hr for ATC they’d pay $150/hr. Alas, the race to the bottom continues and we have enough simps on here who think we’re overpaid (CoffeeIV and 32andBelow and boots et.al) that the FAA would be fools to offer up raises when these idiot don’t want it.

Never sell yourself short!

Bro I don't care if fast food workers make the same as me I don't need to be the top 5% lol

Aye, aye. If no one was willing to do ATC for $90/hr….then they wouldn’t pay $90/hr for ATC they’d pay $150/hr. Alas, the race to the bottom continues and we have enough simps on here who think we’re overpaid (CoffeeIV and 32andBelow and boots et.al) that the FAA would be fools to offer up raises when these idiot don’t want it.

Never sell yourself short!
Bro are you a fucking idiot? I’ve been raze wen since before you were born

If 50 bucks an hour at mcd’s is so much better why hasn’t anyone made that jump? Because it’s actually factually bs. We have it good, everyone knows it. Could we have it better? Maybe, but it’s going to take a lot of law changing to make happen. So until there’s proposals that involve that or congress gives themselves a hefty raise…we will not see any change in the current system. But please, let’s start another thread on the topic.

I can’t believe this is the first thread I read after taking a vacay from this place
Take another vacay brother

And im not giving up my hour breaks
Who needs hour breaks when you’re on your feet all day and sucking in boiling vegetable oil and smoking fake animal fat? Damn…this plan is sounding better and better. Not to mention the uniforms. We’d get allllll the chicks.

The future is bright guys, I’m gonna go start studying the combo meals

And im not giving up my hour breaks
Most be nice. Most days I get 2 15 minute breaks and a 30 minute break.
Bro I don't care if fast food workers make the same as me I don't need to be the top 5% lol
This is why we will make as much as fast food in a few years. People like you. Then people wonder why incidents happen.

Fast food pay = fast food results
Theyre too worried about making sure they don't make close to the same amount as the poor's aka fast food workers
I don’t wanna make as much as the poor because I don’t wanna be poor…

Evidently you want ATC to make as much as the poor… meaning we will all be poor.

Last edited:
Anyone else hit their limit today with the bullshit emails from NATCA outlining how xxx congressman visited a facility? It’s the same crap everytime. They talked about outdated equipment, bad staffing, etc…. Nothing ever comes of it and NATCA didn’t negotiate a contract with that administration so who cares.
Well said. Bet NATCA Legislative was blind sided by NEB like everyone else but hey good job guys in solidarity. Thanks for using your own leave to come stomp around DC for us and hosting congressman and looking important.

Anyone else hit their limit today with the bullshit emails from NATCA outlining how xxx congressman visited a facility? It’s the same crap everytime. They talked about outdated equipment, bad staffing, etc…. Nothing ever comes of it and NATCA didn’t negotiate a contract with that administration so who cares.

the legislative cucks have been led astray!!! RAZE NAU

Pop Tv Cult GIF by Schitt's Creek

Back
Top Bottom