We WILL collaborate with the FAA

You WILL die alone

You WILL thank me for my service

Eye contact in the hallway is for bargaining-unit chads ONLY

The security cameras have been disabled and you WILL get Epstein'd

New England Region Bi-Monthly Update

That is all

cover3.jpg

We are right and they are wrong, there is no way we are wrong we have a majority! Wait I have seen this one before…
I just want you all to know

That if you're not a member of our great and venerable union

That I will not take your night shifts

I will NOT work credit for you so you can go to Timmy t-ball game

I will NOT include you on the lunch run

I will NOT provide you with adequate feedback during training

I will NOT let you transfer to another facility

You may NOT access the internet

You WILL die alone

That is all

View attachment 7754
Divide, cancel, rinse repeat. Good to know
Who the eff cares?

I just want you all to know

That if you're not a member of our great and venerable union

That I will not take your night shifts

I will NOT work credit for you so you can go to Timmy t-ball game

I will NOT include you on the lunch run

I will NOT provide you with adequate feedback during training

I will NOT let you transfer to another facility

You may NOT access the internet

You WILL die alone

That is all

View attachment 7754
Imagine an NATCA rep trying to figure out how to block someone from the wifi
This crap is retarded, we had people that weren't in the union at my facilities before. They had their reasons, no one gave a crap, we all still worked together. Fuck these new upper reps and their micro control crap! #LittleDickMick

Y'all got wifi? Nice! They been talking about getting wifi for 6 years at my low level country club.

But I can survive without the wifi, the (once every 4 year) tee shirt, and the annual pizza party. And chow run lol, no one ever offered when I was a member.
Yah we have it but it doesn’t work good cus they use a tiny residential router

Who amongst us is irreplaceable? None, no, not one. Who among us will become soylent green? Those who have chosen to go it alone. Let them to their fate. The wailing and gnashing of teeth, the cries of their women and the screams of their children—let this serve as reminder to us of the value of our venerable brotherhood.

In solidarity,

-H

I don't believe anyone reached out to me to see what to do to keep me in. I'd be happy to have that conversation, although I believe the statue of limitations has passed for the issue now. (2018). And if ever resolved, I'd be willing to get back in too.

Serious question: is it safe to say overall approval of the union is at an all time low? People have been saying for years that dues paying member exits were coming, and now that they’re here, the response from the leadership seems to be “fuck em, we’ll try and make them feel as ostracized and disliked as possible for leaving.” You would THINK the appropriate response would be to investigate why people have become so frustrated with NATCA and explore how things can be done differently.

I don't believe anyone reached out to me to see what to do to keep me in. I'd be happy to have that conversation, although I believe the statue of limitations has passed for the issue now. (2018). And if ever resolved, I'd be willing to get back in too.
Were you one of the controllers that Earring Daddy called out in the email?

I've had nothing but negative interactions with the union on multiple occasions and would have left years ago if it didn't mean getting blacklisted for transfers. I've had bonafide grievances get tanked because my old facrep and Santa Claus are pieces of shit. Why pay $1600 a year for an organization that chooses when to adequately represent its members based on some unspoken hidden agenda?

Serious question: is it safe to say overall approval of the union is at an all time low? People have been saying for years that dues paying member exits were coming, and now that they’re here, the response from the leadership seems to be “fuck em, we’ll try and make them feel as ostracized and disliked as possible for leaving.” You would THINK the appropriate response would be to investigate why people have become so frustrated with NATCA and explore how things can be done differently.
They don't give a fuck what you think. Fall in line or shut the fuck up.

They don't give a fuck what you think. Fall in line or shut the fuck up.
The fact that they resort to coercive/manipulative tactics to make people pay dues in so many facilities and regions is really telling. Trainees are basically told they will wash out and be terminated if they don’t pay dues. CPC’s are told they’ll never be able to transfer if they don’t pay dues. Those people in the NE are now essentially being told they’ll be subjected to a toxic work environment unless they rejoin the union. Some instances really give off mafia-ish vibes. “Pay us, or else your life at work will be a living hell.”

Back
Top Bottom