New NATCA Facebook Page

lol no one likes NATCA anymore. attacking and selling out your own membership seems to have been a poor strategy.

6yevk7.jpg

giphy.gif

6yemnp.jpg

I gave it a week, saw the propaganda echo chamber it was going to be and pulled chocks.

Just curious, does NATCA release financial data like number of paid staff, salaries, or any sort of rundown (cue *I'm going to need a rundown* scene)?
Seems like every time I hear from NATCA is about a new committee, conference, or new hire advisor/position...

Isn’t that what the slogan is? In solidarity (with management)
How’s that solidarity working out for everyone right now. No chance of defeating the NCEPT formula. 6 day work weeks. Worst staffing shortage for as long as I can remember. Better opportunities being a supervisor or in a management position. I’m not saying it’s wrong for trying to be professional and work with the ones across the table. But I’d say the faa pulled a fast one on us and we need to grow a pair.

I gave it a week, saw the propaganda echo chamber it was going to be and pulled chocks.

Just curious, does NATCA release financial data like number of paid staff, salaries, or any sort of rundown (cue *I'm going to need a rundown* scene)?
Seems like every time I hear from NATCA is about a new committee, conference, or new hire advisor/position...
Man, I hate echo chambers where everyone is saying the same thing all the time.

You can ask your local treasurer to see financials from national. They won’t publish it for everyone to see because most reasonable people would see that there’s a gross amount of wasted money which might create accountability

Man, I hate echo chambers where everyone is saying the same thing all the time.

truth-lies.gif

You can ask your local treasurer to see financials from national. They won’t publish it for everyone to see because most reasonable people would see that there’s a gross amount of wasted money which might create accountability

They have a nice little slush fund going where they hire the old made men to be Assistants and Assistants to the Assistants and ASsistants to the Assistant's Assistant; for the low price of 250k per year. And they send aged out pro-privatization thugs to international events to represent us! nothing to see here.

It's not up to date but you can see what past officers were making.

Just remember that 82k that Lebovidge made is above his FAA salary
None of the numbers on those pages is actually salary paid. Except for the sitting president and executive vice president. The some of the budget that each RVP manages gets applied to them for pay reporting purposes, however it is not money paid to them by NATCA, this includes travel, meals, etc. RVPs don't get paid from NATCA beyond a stipend of 24k to make up for the night diff, overtime, Sunday pay, OJTI pay, etc, they cannot receive because of their RVP role.

The EVP and president are paid by the union, but are NOT paid by the FAA. Natca actually has to reimburse the agency for the cost of their FERS and FEHB.

Natca's financials are public and available . They are also emailed to every member at the end of each year.

To the comment about committees and workgroups, you should understand the majority of work done on workgroups and committees is volunteer and done on days off/ annual leave.

The Natca staff is not some large bloated roster. It is about 50-65 full time employees. With salaries consistent with their job (communications, law, etc.).

None of the numbers on those pages is actually salary paid. Except for the sitting president and executive vice president. The some of the budget that each RVP manages gets applied to them for pay reporting purposes, however it is not money paid to them by NATCA, this includes travel, meals, etc. RVPs don't get paid from NATCA beyond a stipend of 24k to make up for the night diff, overtime, Sunday pay, OJTI pay, etc, they cannot receive because of their RVP role.

The EVP and president are paid by the union, but are NOT paid by the FAA. Natca actually has to reimburse the agency for the cost of their FERS and FEHB.

Natca's financials are public and available . They are also emailed to every member at the end of each year.

To the comment about committees and workgroups, you should understand the majority of work done on workgroups and committees is volunteer and done on days off/ annual leave.

The Natca staff is not some large bloated roster. It is about 50-65 full time employees. With salaries consistent with their job (communications, law, etc.).
So when I take a staff job, can I get a stipend of 24k which is about 20k more than I make on night dif and ojti

So when I take a staff job, can I get a stipend of 24k which is about 20k more than I make on night dif and ojti
Night diff alone is worth 5-8k easy….you also get to walk away from work after putting maybe 5 hours on position. Home every night, no time away from your family.

But I guess we should expect our union’s leadership to make all these sacrifices, AND make less money….ok…

Back
Top Bottom